Chapter Twenty-Three

This update is far over do. It's been a bad writer's block. I can't promise the next one will be up anytime soon, but just know it will be up though. Please enjoy this chapter. 

*******************

Leo's POV

I didn't want to leave honestly. With everything that's happening, I didn't want to go home, so I stayed at Maya's house last night. Surprisingly Collun agreed to let me stay. He stayed too, something about looking out for me.

We decided to leave to go to my house. Maya, Kellie, Adrian and I. To say we were not nervous, would be complete lie. We were wrecked with fear, but we knew that this has to be done.

We got back to my house very quickly. I bet my father already knows wasn't there. I'm surprised he didn't send the whole security staff after me. I know he knew where I was. We got in without any interference from anyone. We walked into the house and made it to my room, I instantly opened to door so the others can go in before anyone could see them.

I was closing the door after talking with Collun.

    "Leo." It was Adrian calling my name. I finished closing the door and turned around.

Standing there in my room were four people. Christopher, Thea, Ivory and surprisingly, Victoria. They looked like they were waiting for me.

    "That took you longer than I expected." Ivory was the one to break the silence. I walked over to her.

    "What are they doing here?' I whispered to her.

    "Well you see, when you didn't show up last night, Thea figured out you weren't here and went to your other siblings. Then they came to me and asked me if I saw you. I told them no at first. Then, they wanted to go to your parents to ask about your disappearance, so I had to stop them. I told them the truth, well part of it. I told them you were at Maya's and that you would be back this morning, so they wanted to wait for you and I joined them." I looked from her to my three siblings.

They all were looking at me, Thea and Christopher, looked like they were waiting for an explanation. Victoria on the other hand didn't look too interested in what was going on, but she had a sort of relieved expression. I knew she was worried about me.

Well it's best to tell them anyways. Took a deep breath. I walked up to Adrian. I took a hold of his hand and squeezed it.

     "Leo?" This was Thea, I could see her eyes locked on to where Adrian and my hands were interlocked.

    "You remember when I told you about that special person?" I saw both Christopher and Thea eyes moved from our hands to look at Adrian. Victoria looked a little shocked.

     "What is going on?" Victoria finally said. She looked from me to our other siblings. I knew she was confused. Everyone here knows something, except her.

     "Well, this is Adrian. He's my, well." I paused for a second. I don't know why, but I fell so nervous, so scared. Everyone was looking at me, in including Adrian. I took a deep breath. "This is Adrian, he's my boyfriend."

First there was silence, then Thea spoke.

     "Oh my, he's so cute." She said walking up to us. She grabbed Adrian and hugged him. He hesitated and then hugged her back.

It took a while for everything to calm down, Christopher greeted Adrian. Victoria too, well after she got over her initial shock of it all. When we all calmed down, we went over everything with my siblings. As usual, Thea was supportive, so was Christopher. Surprisingly enough, so was Victoria.