Chapter Ten

Sorry for the late update. Don't come for me. Enjoy.
****************************

Leo's POV

It's has been three months since Adrian and I have officially started dating. It is amazing. I have learnt so many new things about him. Like one, he likes to dance. He can also sing. It's interesting to learn these things. I feel free when I'm with him.

We were currently in my apartment. We are having a movie night. Harry Potter marathon, to be exact. It's one of my fave and same with Kellie and Adrian.

Kellie was in the kitchen popping popcorn, while Adrian and I sat on the couch waiting for her.

     "Hey did you know that Kellie's birthday is coming up next week?" Adrian asked me. I nodded.

     "Yeah, she has been going on and on about it. How can I forget." He laughed at that. "What is going to do to celebrate?"

     "I don't know, but I heard she said that she will probably stay home and relax. She said this one she doesn't feel like celebrating." I nodded at that.

Five minutes later, Kellie comes over with two bowls of popcorn. She hand one to Adrian, for us to share and she took the next one for herself. We made ourselves comfortable and then began the first movie in the series.

It was now two in the morning and we were on the last movie. Everyone was sleepy, but we were determine to finish. Good thing we didn't have classes today or else.

    "I can't believe we did it." Kellie said, when the end credits came on. She let out a yawn. "I thought at least one of us would have fallen asleep by now."

   "Best thing now is that it's over and I can finally sleep." Adrian said, as he stretched and got up from his lying position, where his head was resting in my lap.

     "I hear that." Kellie said, as she got up and took the bowls, that were long empty, to the kitchen. I got the remote and turn the TV off.

Instead of going to my bedroom, I decided to sleep out here with Kellie and Adrian. We took our designated spot and it didn't take long before we all started to drift off to sleep. Today was fun, or I meant yesterday, you know what, what ever, it was just fun. Things like this I couldn't do back home. Well I could sometimes, but only if I was at Maya's house. Even then there were still restrictions.

My father, is a good man, but he's stuck in his old ways. Reputations is all that matters. He would remind me of that every time he could. It made me mad majority of the time. He acts like because of who we are, we can't have fun or do anything that is remotely interesting. That is the reason I left home, amongst other things. I'm happy now. I free to do what I want, but I know in the back of my mind that my father will come for me. If he does, I won't go. I will fight against it. I have Adrian and Kellie now.

What about Thea? Maya? Your mother?

The thought crossed my mind. They understand. They know I need this. They know that I did what I did for my happiness and some what for my sanity, because my father was driving me crazy.

We woke up later that day, well I was the last the get up. When I did. Kellie and Adrian were in the kitchen making breakfast, but it was actually noon now. They were talking and Adrian was laughing at something Kellie said. His laugh made my heart beat fast. I loved it. The more time I spend with Adrian, the more things I discover. I want to learn more and more.

     "So what are you guys laughing about?" I asked as I went into the kitchen and took up and piece of bacon from a plate. Adrian slapped my hand and shooed me to the other side of the counter, where Kellie was sitting.

     "Nothing, we were talking about something that happened at one of Kellie's birthday parties back when we were younger." Adrian told me. I nodded at that.

We ate our food and talked about the most random stuff imaginable. I was around one when we decided we should go do something outside. We settled on going to the park and relax and getting some sunlight. Adrian and Kellie went to their apartment to get ready and I did the same. About half an hour later, we were ready to go.

We walked through the park together. I was walking, while holding Adrian's hand. Kellie was on his other side. We were there for about half an hour.

    "Hey guys, how about some ice cream?" Kellie asked, after five more minutes have passed. We nodded at her. We went off to get it, from the cart that was a few feet ahead of us.

    "Finally. Now we can talk." Adrian said.

    "About what? Why couldn't we talk with Kellie here?" I asked, with a confused look on my face.

   "I wanted to talk about her. Her birthday. I was to throw her a party." He said.

   "Oh. I thought you said she didn't want to celebrate."

   "I know, but I want to. We are living together now and she has looked out for me and I want to do something. Will you help me?" He turned to me. Looking at me hopefully. How can I say no to that face. Also Kellie has been a great friend to me and I want to do something for her too.

    "Sure. Let's do this."

    "Great! Thank you. Also it's gonna be a surprise so, she can't know." He told me.

    "Sure. Oh she coming back." We fell silent upon Kellie's return.

We took our ice cream and continued our walk. It was fun and I couldn't ask for a better things than this. Although, I still do miss my family, well the ones that I hang around more wirh. My mother, princess and Maya. I really miss them. I should call Maya. I haven't talked to her in a week now.

I shook my head. It's not the time to be sad. I have to focus on helping Adrian plan and amazing surprise party for Kellie.

This is going to be great.

**************************
A/N: This is moving slowly, but good. I hope y'all are liking it. Next chapter will be an interesting one. Keep reading and tell me what you think.

Till next time

—flirtatioubae