Chapter 2

***

***

The warmth of the house enveloped her body once she entered their mansion. The fresh scent of mahogany immediately filled her senses signaling her body to let release her body from the tension she's been feeling ever since she entered her office this morning. A maid immediately took her bag from her and welcomed her home. On normal days, if she's in a normal marriage, her husband would be the one to welcome her but her life is far from normal.

The heated floor under her bare feet warmed her entire body and instantly, her head ache is gone. She padded her way to the kitchen, her long wavy hair swaying down her hips. She is beautiful, sexy and intelligent. She's cunning, not to be messed with in the office but once she's here, she feels very submissive. She knew that someone in this household dominates over her strong willed personality.

Heiran freezes once she felt strong arms being wrapped around her waist, his head now on the side of her face. She knew who he was, that all too familiar niche scent, musky yet sweet and fresh. Instantly, her head starts to spin and her heart starts to race.

"Slacking from the office are we?" his voice tickled Heiran's ear. His hot breath brushing on her earlobe.

She hated it, his effect on her. How he makes her melt into puddle, she never minded the insults he was throwing at her. She swallowed pass the lump that has already formed ever since his arms were wrapped on her waist. She knew he wanted something that's why he's being like this.

"Let go Jin," she finally found her voice.

He immediately let go of her and stood still behind her. She regretted spinning around. Now his intense gaze is devouring her, inch by inch. His gaze is disarming, unnerving, powerful and dominating. Heiran takes in his appearance, of course he looks impeccable. His glasses is perfectly sitted on the bridge of his nose. The top button of his black long sleeves undone.

His lips are now a shade of dark pink from the cold outside

His lips are now a shade of dark pink from the cold outside. Her eyes traveled to his hair that are now sprinkled with snow. It must've snowed, the first snow. It must be perfect for normal married couples to go and watch the first snow. The thought alone made her heart sink on the floor as she dreams how perfect it would look if only Jin loved her.