Chapter 22

***

***

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" Jin asked his cousin who entered 5 minutes ago in his office.

Jin's glasses are perfectly sitted on his nosebridge while he signs the papers he has infront of him.

"Don't ask me that question hyung, you're the one who called me last night and told me to come here first thing in the morning," he cocked his head to the side.

Jin shuts his eyes and releases a sharp breath.

"Okay, forget I said that. You can leave now," he looked into his cousin who just shake his head no in response and pouted childishly at him.

Again, Jin inhaled a sharp breath and removes his glasses.

"Just tell me what it is hyung," Taehyung prodded.

Jin wasn't talking so Taehyung fished out his phone.

"Fine, maybe Heiran noona knows something about it so......"

"I cheated on her," Jin declared embarrassingly.

Taehyung looked up from his phone boredly.

"And?" he asked Jin.

"What do you mean 'and'?" he asked Taehyung.

"You literally do that all your marriage life. What is there left for me to be surprised of?" Taehyung obnoxiously commented.

"Fuck," Jin cursed under his breath.

"Okay, okay. What makes it different this time?" he asked Jin.

--

Jimin was surprised that Jungkook is in the kitchen cooking. He never went out his room after his thrashing but he seems to be conscious of his environment now.

"Good morning Kookie," Jimin cautiously greeted Jungkook who's back is turned against him.

He looks at Jimin's direction and nodded.

"Good morning hyung," he said and turned back to flipping the pancake.

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked while he sits on the dining table.

"I am, I don't think I even have the right to sulk right now. Not when noona is sad," Jungkook said in a sad voice.

Jimin and Jungkook hates it when Heiran is sad. She might be their half sister but she treated them so well. Heiran treated them more than a whole sibling would. Every time their biological mom beat them, Heiran would always be there to comfort them and save them from spanking.