Chapter 23

***

***

Heiran's legal team didn't waste any time. They've been sending supporting files to all of Heiran's claim for terminating the marriage. The court is even taking Heiran's side now.

Jin stands still infront of his floor to ceiling glass wall. His hands shoved into his pockets while his face displays nothing but pure anxiety and rage all mixed in. After the long hearings and court trials, the results will be delivered today. He keeps biting on his lower lip and his forehead is set on a permanent furrow.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath.

Teahyung will be in his office anytime now and he intends to just skip the day but because he figured if he'll stay in his room, Heiran's memories will only flood his already stressed mind.

He hasn't contacted Jisoo yet. Knowing her, she'll already be celebratimg right now. But that isn't what's bothering him, being alone bothers him. Not that he'll be totally alone because he knew Jisoo would force herself into his house and that idea alone makes him falter. He only wants Heiran's memories to stay in that house.

Taehyung knocked on his door and entered holding a white folder in his hand. Jin turned to him reluctanty, silently praying that the court didn't approve the divorce. He releases a sharp breath and gestured Taehyung who has a sullen look on his face to sit down. His cousin did and shifted his body to face him.

"Hyung," he greeted and gave him the folder.

Jin opened the folder and he it would be approved but seeing it with his own eyes makes his heart clench.

This is all my fault. Fuck fuck fuck.

He cursed in his head over and over while Taehyung just watches him with worry on his eyes.

"She's no longer Ms. or Mrs. Kim hyung," he said in a quiet voice. Even he, feels sorry for how fucked up his older cousin is.

"Ms. Park," Jin muttered under his breath.

All their estates and properties were given to Jin. It only shows that Heiran is not after anything from him. Even her car, the house, everything. Heiran didn't even bother to get it's half because she knew the process would only be longer if she did. And to be honest, she can afford buying new ones on her own. Her, being a Park again makes it even easier to be the only heir for the company but she has other things on her mind.

Jin inhales a sharp breath and can feel the oanic rise in his throat.

Heiran is no longer mine.