Chapter 37

***

***

With so much conviction, Jin asks Heiran on the spot. The sound of the cars passing by, the chatters of people walking pass them, the wind rustling the trees, all Heiran could hear is her heart beat.

"Is Yuki mine?" Jin asks agaim, this time with a pleading tone.

Heiran stands still, palms sweating and knees growing weak. Her orbs are now glossy her her lips opens but nothing comes out.

Lie! Lie Heiran!

She screams in her head. This is the very day she's scared of. Never did she imagimed it to be this way. Now she feels like coming back was the stupidest thing she has ever done.

"Why aren't you answering me Heiran?" Jin asks, his voice hopeful.

One last chance.

That's all he asks.

"No, she's not your child. Are you out of your mind?!" Namjoon was the one to answer pulling Heiran behind him in a protective manner.

"I'm asking her, not you," Jin tries to push Namjoon aside.

"I am his husband now Seokjin. If you ever touch my wife again, god knows what I might do to you," Namjoon glowers as he stares at Seokjin.

"Answer me, please," Seokjin ignores Namjoon's threat.

At this point, he just wants the truth.

"Heiran," Jin calls out to her in a tone she has never heard before.

Seokjin is actually begging her.

"Please," he adds.

Heiran starts to hyperventilate and tremble again. Namjoon turns to see Heiran gripping her chest tightly.

"Sssshhhh," Namjoon calms her.

Seokjin watches as Heiran having panic attack. His hurt clenches at her sight, how her eyes looks so warry and lost. How her hands tremble how her knees gives up on her.

Out of concern, he walks near them to help but Namjoon whips his head to him.

"Don't you dare come near her. This is because of you. This is all your fault," he grits stopping Jin on his tracks.

He watches Namjoon take Heiran away and signaled Jimin to follow them as he carries an oblivious Yuki in his arms.

"Shit!" Jin screams in frustration and defeat.