Chapter 48

***

***

Namjoon walks out the small house with a tear on his cheek. Yuki is in there yet he can't do anything about it. He can't even see her nor tend to her. He knew she is in a traumatic experience right now and all he wants to do is to run back to the house and bring her home where her mom is. But he can't, Jisoo is capable of so many things and he doesn't want to put Yuki's life in a more dangerous situation.

He automatically knew who took Yuki from the hospital, it was his sister. The dat Yuki was suppose to be kidnapped, Namjoon already knew who. It has already been months since he discovered that Jisoo is his lost sister and everything just fell in the right place.  All Jisoo's scheme, everytging about her share purchases down to plotting Heiran's death.

Coordinating it to the police were easy but convincing them to let it be an operation without Heiran knowing was hard. Even the investigator is loyal to Heiran but Namjoon did all his best to get him on his side just this one time. Jisoo has her mind set and whether Namjoon is around her or not, she's that crazy enough now to do whatever it takes to take everything she has including Jin and ll her assets.

Namjoon has no choice. He knew the moment he found out everything. It's already a 5 month long operation and Namjoon just hopes for the best to keeo his family safe. Heiran and Yuki means the world to him now and it will tale everything from him to keep them safe.

Jisoo is wrong, she is so wrong. Namjoon looks for a way to get her arrested without having the danger be pushed down more to Heiran and Yuki.  But today, Jisoo acted on impulse without Namjoon knowing and successfully took Yuki. She plans on using the child to get what she wants, if not kill Yuki.

Namjoon is again torn between telking the truth to Heiran and giving Jisoo the chance to harm Yuki.

He enters his car and stares back at his refelction for a minute or two and realizes a red blink on his chest pocket. He feels it over his shirt and sure enough, a recording pen is slipped into his body without him even noticing. He needs to be careful.

He knew Heiran would be panicking so he goes to the hospital to check on her. He knew Jisoo is listening so he needs to do something first.

--

Namjoon looks through his windows to see Jin's car being parked. He knew this is the right place to go before going straight to the hospital. The lights are on and Namjoon is sure that Jin can see his figure walking in circles inside his office.

Jin opens the door to a Namjoon calmly looking through his drawers. His head peers up to see Seokjin closing the door, Taehyung in tow.