Chapter 31

***

***

Namjoon mustn't have heard it right since it still doesn't sink into his head. He waits for Heiran to repeat it so she did.

"I saw him, Yuki met him," she repeated.

This ks what Namjoon was dreading since they've came back to Korea. It's just their second day here and to think Jin immediately met Yuki angered him. Namjoon held it in and shut his mouth. He doesn't want to argue about this. He's pretty sure Heiran won't be as affected as she was two years ago.

Along the road, Heiran finally accepted Namjoon's love for her. She figured it'll be for the best and actually learnt to love him too. Knowing that Namjoon would be persistent, she gave up and acknowledged him.

"Why aren't you saying something?" she asked him.

"I know you handled it well Heiran," Namjoon gave an approving nod.

"I did but Yuki said she'd still want to meet him," she momentarily stops talking and glanced at Yuki. "But I don't think I want to," she continued.

Namjoon unknowingly smiles. He knew he has Heiran wrapped around his finger. She rejected Jin before and Namjoon knew, she wouldn't hesitate now.

"Mommy?" Yuki called for her attention.

"Yes baby?" she answered the toddler who's waddlimg towards them.

"Daddy said he'd take us to the park," Yuki informed her mom.

Heiran glanced at Namjoon.

"Yeah, Hobi and Yoongi wants to meet her in the park together with their kids," Namjoon answered her silent question.

Her face instantly lits up and smiles down at Yuki.

"Okay, after we eat lunch with you uncles, sounds great?" she asked Yuki.

Yuki nods enthusiastically and runs back to Jimin who's on his phone.

--

"Hyung," Taehyung seeks for Jin's attention.

Taehyung only spares h a glance and brings his attention back to his computer.

"What is it Taehyung?"

Taehyung walks further into the office.

"I heard you saw her," Taehyung said.

Jin glances back at him and nods curtly.