Chapter 32

***

***

Jimin opens his door to a worried Jeongyeon. She admits, she never really cared about Jimin lately but he hasn't been pestering her which is what bugs her. Jimin would never pass a day where he'll not piss her off.

Hearing his tone makes her feel like he's been really off lately. It bothers her and it's not good.

"Come in," Jimin motioned as he lets Jeongyeon enter his large flat.

It's her first time to come over and see Jimin in his lounging clothes. His hair unkempt and his eyes are in chaos. Jeongyeon follows h further into his leaving room that's facing the nice night view of the city.

She feels uneasy and she doesn't understand the unsettlimg feeling inside her.

"You can sit anywhere you like," Jimin says as he makes himself comfortable on his carpet.

He pulls his blanket up in his shoulders. Now his head is only the part of his body visible. Jeongyeon smiles at his appearance right now but quickly dropped it. She knows it's not time for their normal teasing time so she cleared her throat and sat beside him on the floor.

"So, what is it?" she bravely started.

Jimin inhales sharply and gulped.

"Look at me Jeongyeon, tell me what you see," he shifts facing her.

Jeongyeon seems to be confused so she just raised her brow.

"Well, I see Park Jimin. The famous actor. Only he's looking so unattractive right now," she squeezes her side comment.

Jimin cracked a small smile which is a good sign.

"What else?" he asks.

"Hmm, let's see. A troubled mochi," she adds.

"Don't be that superficial Jeongyeon," Jimin says.

"Alright, I give up. What is it?" she asks.

Jimin looked away but went back to her stare.

"I like you," he unexpectedly said.

The world seemed to stop spinning for Jeongyeon and her initial reaction is to laugh.

"Yeah yeah, I like you too," she kidded making Jimin's eyes widen.

"Really?" Jimin is surprised.

Jeongyeon must've realizes he's serious so she stopped laughing.