Chapter 43

***

***

"Thank you again, for staying," Heiran thanks Jin after they've eaten breakfast.

Yuki is again fast asleep after a dose of her medication. Jin only nods and smiles.

"I can stay until Namjoon comes back if you'd want to," he suggests. Heiran looks back to Yuki's sleepimg image and thought it would be fine so she nodded and took the chance. She'll have more time to tell Jin about the trouble in his company.

"Only if you don't have anything important to do," she added.

"Taehyung will do fine," he confirms making Heiran only nod.

"So, I should go then," he bids his good bye and she lets him exit the room.

Aftee he has left, Heiran is left with her daughter alone. She looks at her angel sleeping and ponders.

"What am I going to do?" she asks herself while she smooths her girl's hair.

--

Yoongi has agreed to look over Yuki while Heiran comes home to take a shower. After stripping, she runs the shower's water and steps in once it's warm enough. She hums to herself while she unconsciously thinks of Seokjin.

How have they ended up like this, how have they become so distant and cold. She knew why, she knew all those times. But admiting it to herself only means she's letting herself lose. She'll only make it worse and hurt Namjoon. She does love him but nowhere near her feelings for Seokjin. She does owe him a lot and it is enough for her to stay, atleast she makes herself believe.

After finishing her long shower, she wraps her towel around her relaxed body and walks over to their dresser, deciding to blow dry her hair first. She rummages through the drawers and was surprised to see Namjoon's passport still in the drawer. Out of panic, she starts dialing Namjoon's number to remind him of his passport knowing that he always forgets it. But all her calls goes directly to his voicemail.

"That's odd," she mutters to herself, brows furrowed.

She tries again and it goes straight to his voicemail again. She tries contacting his secretary and this time, she answers.

"Good evening Mrs. Kim, how may I help you?" she asks.

"I can't contact ny husband, is he with you?" Heiran asks.

"I thought she's with you in the hospital ma'am. He doesn't have any schedule today," she responds making Heiran even more confused than she already is. After a long silence, his secretary speaks.

"Is there something wrong ma'am?"

"Nothing, I'll call you tomorrow," she says and hangs up.

She starts to get dressed and forgets about blow drying her hair. Slipping her flats, she stuffs Namjoon's passort in her bag and quickly got into her car. Heiran was about to go directly to the airport but her phone blares.

"Yoongi?" she answers.

"Yuki's gone," was all Yoongi has to say to make Heiran turn the car and go the opposite way.

--

"Hyung, Yuki's missing!" Taehyubg came barging into Jin's room after her got dressed. He was about to go straight to the hospital when Jimin called him.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Jin starts picking up his keys and dashes through his door, Taehyung in tow.

Taehyung forgets about his car and proceeds to ride with Jin.

"Yoongi got knocked out of his consciousness and got Yuki," Taehyung fills in as they cruise through a bridge to the city.

Jin starts to panic but reminds himself that panicking won't ever help.

"What about Heiran? Is she okay?" he asks.

"She's currently with the police looking for her,"

Jin clenches his jaw and starts to think of a solution. He needs to find his daughter.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asks his older cousin when he relaizes that Jin is taking a U-turn.

"I need to see that motherfucker,"

•••