Chapter 3

***

***

Her brows furrowed again when she saw the latest news about the stocks she's been eyeing. It's not that she really wanted to buy them, she just thinks it's a good investment for her personal interest. She wanted to invest her personal money on something that doesn't require her time.

She turned her swivel chair with her body now facing the floor to ceiling glass wall behind her. The double door to her office suddenly opened and Mr. Drei came strolling in with his never changing arrogant look on his face. Heiran turned her chair, her hair falling to her side. She thought showing her wedding band would change his mind but it seems like she's mistaken.

"Am I wrong on my schedule today Mr. Drei? It seems like you are not in it," she raised her brow and tilted her head to the side.

He just continued to walk behind her table and leaned to her. She is in a fairly good mood today so she can control her temper.

"Ms. Kim, I still believe you owe me a dinner," he said, his breath brushed the side of her face with a hint of cigar.

She refrained from scrunching up her nose. She just released a sigh of annoyance at this man who's been pestering her. Alex came in and announced someone who she never really wanted to see right now.

"Ms. Kim, Mr. Kim Seokjin is outside requesting  for your audience," he announced.

Heiran rolled her eyes at the mention of her husband's name. What does he want right now? She ignored the fact that Mr. Drei is here with her on the office. He just stood there beside her annoyed at her for ignoring him and his request for dinner.

"Let him in," she commanded Alex.

She doesn't really care right now. He's in her company so nothing could go wrong. Alex opened the door for Jin and there he is, walking in with all his glory. His hair combed back to perfection, his glasses in his hand. His eyes landed on Mr. Drei instantly and shifted his gaze to his wife. His face is void of any expression so Heiran isn't able to comprehend what her husband is thinking.

"What do we have here? Another admirer?" Mr. Drei remarked tactless.

She glared at him who's unaware that he just called her husband as another admirer. Damn you Drei and your tactless mouth. If only you know how ruthless he is, you'd wisely shut your mouth.

Her husband didn't say anything and sat down on her couch. He crossed his legs and tilted his head so he can bore his intense gaze at his wife. She didn't falter though, he knew he's powerless here in her company. He knew he can't intimidate her here. He just stayed silent and watch Heiran.

"I would hold you for long Ms. Kim. I've already made a reservation for two later tonight. I will leave the information to your secretary," Mr. Drei said standing to exit her office.

As he was about to walk out the door, Jin suddenly talked.

"She already has an appointment with me. If you don't mind, I'll be taking her out for dinner tonight," his chilling voice sent a subtle warning to Mr. Drei who seems to be so confident just now.