Chapter 9 : Fear

There was silence as they entered their room. Dylan sat down and breathed in to calm down his nerves.

Both sat down on both his sides.

"Cal sleeps next door," said Dylan.

"We are aware. He has threatened to do us away if we do anything untoward to you," said Damon snorting as he laid back on the bed moving his body up till he settled his head on the pillow.

"He does not speak like that," said Dylan.

"That was the gist of what he said," said Zenon as he got up and patted his pillow before sliding into the bed himself.

"I can't believe I am sharing a bed with you," said Damon.

"A lot of things you never thought would happen will happen now husband dearest," said Zenon.

Damon threw the phone in his hand at Zenon.

Dylan rolled his eyes as he climbed on the bed and returned Damon's phone back to him and laid down between them.

He groaned. The men were insane. However when he looked at them, both were in their own thoughts. Dylan pulled the comforter over them.

He was so tired that he did not even realise when he fell asleep. Zenon placed his arm around Dylan hugging his lithe body.

Damon stirred from sleep and placed his arm around Dylan too. In deep sleep he did not realise that his arm was parallel to Zenon's. He also did not realise that as he brought Dylan's head under his neck, his head was pressed against Zenon's.

They looked like a trio they should be and will be in future that night.

--------------
Zenon woke up first next day. He had a soft smile on his face as he looked at Dylan was was curled around him pressed closer to Damon with an arm over Damon's hand. Zenon dropped a kiss on Dyl's forehead.

Then he looked at Damon and sighed.

"Well, atleast he looks harmless when he is asleep," thought Zenon as he got up. He was ready for a run when he saw Damon stir. Sure enough he opened his eyes and saw Zenon.

"I was hoping that part of yesterday was a dream," said Damon groaning.

"No, baby, you are still married to me and Dylan," said Zenon.

"I am married to Dylan which I chose! You on the other hand, wormed your way in," snapped Damon as he got up. He also changed to leave for a run.

"I am taking him on a honeymoon," said Zenon.

"You are not taking him anywhere without me," said Damon.

They looked at each other.

"He doesn't know your true face or he would think twice before sleeping in the same room as you," said Damon.

Zenon looked at him.

"You don't know my true face," said Zenon as he smirked and went off.

--------------------

Zenon arranged a trip to an island he owned. He did not object at all when Damon also joined. They were in Damon's private cruise as he insisted.

They reached the island. Both Zenon's and Damon's guards were there with them. Dylan seemed to be enjoying it. He was enjoying the waves as both Zenon and Dylan sat behind in the beach chairs.

Dylan threw water at Zenon and all his staff stiffened. Even Damon was a bit worried but Zenon did nothing more than raising an eyebrow.

They were having dinner when Zenon's guards rushed in.

"I have some work to handle. Have the food," said Zenon getting up and closing the door after him.

He went and looked at the traitor who was ready to recieve his punishment. Zenon was not going to show him mercy. He had the audacity to try and sell off Almero's safety to enemies.

Zenon took the knife from the guards and slowly moved it to the guy's finger. He chopped off the fingers one by one. Then he looked at the guy.

"How does it feel? Wasn't that the same fate you said you want to subject my father to," asked Zenon, bringing the knife to the guy's neck. He tore opened the guy's throat and sat there watching as his life left him.

Zenon turned to see Damon at the door. He looked calm. But then he saw Dylan who looked spooked. His eyes wide in shock as tear drops fell from his eyes, as he tried to stifle his sob.

Zenon walked towards them. Dylan was too scared. He closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall.

"Please don't do anything to me," cried Dylan as he pushed his lithe body against the wall , away from Zenon.

Zenon froze. He looked at Damon who shook his head but got Dylan's arms and led him out.

Zenon sat silently for sometime and then made up his mind to go to his bedroom. He was told that Dylan had a fever. A doctor was called. Damon was in the room near Dylan.

Zenon walked in and looked at Dylan who was then asleep. He looked at Damon who sighed.

"He is way too shocked. I hate to think what his reaction would be if he sees what I have seen you do before," said  Damon.

Zenon did not say anything.

-------------------

Dylan shook like a leaf as he saw Zenon walk into the room. Zenon did not talk to him. Dylan was restless and Zenon gave up. He got up and went and slept in another room. Dylan curled himself around Damon who held him, silent.

------------------

"Maybe you should give him divorce and we will be gone," said Damon.
Zenon turned in fury which had Damon freeze on spot.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" asked Zenon sneering.

"Well, I don't see him looking at you ever without fear or I don't see myself looking at you with anything but disgust. So, Yeah, I guess that is exactly what is better for everyone," said Damon.

Zenon caught Damon by his neck.

"Don't even dream that you will be able to take him from me," said Zenon, his hand tightening around Damon's neck.

Dylan came in seeing this.

"Please leave him," screamed Dylan as he pulled at Zenon's hand. Zenon finally let go and looked at Dylan, his fury directed at him.

"Are you not scared now?" asked Zenon, his sound sending shiver down Dylan's spine.

"I" Dylan gulped.

"You knew what I am before you got married to me and suddenly you are all surprised, scared,huh," asked Zenon, his voice impassive, anger showing.

Dylan gulped.

"I- I didnt know," Dylan managed to say, sweat running down his forehead.

"You didnt know that I killed?" sneered Zenon.

"What did you expect? That I am some cuddly bear who will coddle you?" asked Zenon, his anger rising.

"I- Dylan gulped, tears springing down his eyes. He looked at Damon who was gaining his breath back and then looked back at Zenon.

He ran off.

Damon sighed. Zenon stormed off.

-------------------

😋 So, don't kill me.

And, I am still on my cool off period, but couldn't resist posting this chapter. And, it's unedited.

What do you think?

Do you think Dylan is overreacting?

Do you think Damon will take advantage of this?