Epilogue

Zenon smiled as he carried around both his boys. Both were competing to peck his cheek and he smiled as he held his two peanuts close to him.

He smiled as Damon walked in sweaty. He was helping Dylan in the garden.

"Aw, my babies. Just let me bath and get back and cuddle you both," teased Damon as he went up.

"Caleb, no hogging the TV, Go on, give the remote to Hec too," said Damon as he saw the struggle between the siblings.

"He is such a baby anyway," scowled Caleb.

"Cal," Zenon called facing the stairs sternly.

Caleb huffed.

"I am sorry Hector," said Caleb poutily. Caleb is Hector's shield from the world, but like all siblings, they also fight. He dragged himself down and took Ig and Azi from Zenon and marched out with them after pouting a kiss to Zenon making him chase them out because his younger ones were also pouting the same way.

Where was Dylan! He was going to have a word with him. He taught them to give an air kiss like that when their hands are not free to give a flying kiss.

Damon got down after some time with Hector in one arm and a wiggly Yuven in one arm. Yuven likes sleeping in a lot. Both jump down and give the similar pout air kiss to Damon and runs off.

Damon and Zenon exchange a look.

"Caleb gave me one air kiss when I went up also. Where is Dylan, I am having a word with him about teaching these stuff to kiddos," said Damon. Zenon nodded and they went out only to be greeted with the most adorable scene ever.

Dylan was sitting on the floor and all five kids were hugging him. As per previous instructions to capture beautiful moments, guards were clicking a picture. Dylan saw them and smiled at them and both men were incapable of scolding him, ever.

"Why is your hair still wet?" asked Dylan, his eyebrows raised, looking at Damon who looked at Zenon who snorted but pulled Damon inside and dried his hair.

Dylan came in letting the boys play outside. Caleb and Yuven, in spite of being the most spoiled kids on the planet, knows to take care of their siblings who are also the most spoiled kids on the planet.

"Don't worry Izak is there," said Dylan. Damon and Zenon sighed. Izak is the 12-year-old son of Pearl and Galiel. He is a very serious kid and Zenon was sure that it is Izak who is going to inherit the Mafia from him as his oldest brother-in-law and son- in- law by choice if the way he and Caleb glare at each other is anything to go by.

He and Damon had been in denial but Dylan, bless him would never let them be stupid and dumb. He would just kick their butt.

Zenon heard the whining noise from upstairs. He nodded to the two and rushed upstairs. Sure enough, one baby in the nursery was awake. It is funny really, that Zenon has a son who is the exact same age as his youngest brother. He smiled as he picked up his son in one arm and looked at his little brother who was fast asleep.

Almero and Patreo had their first kid a year after they got back together and the latest kid for the triad was a real surprise and having two pregnant people in the family was not fun. But, thank god for Eliza, Melissa and Candice.

"Aw, are we awake?" smiled Damon taking the little Arcari from Zenon as he dropped a kiss on his son's forehead.

"I will go bath and come. Keep an eye on all. And where is Zilk ?" asked Dylan.

"Asleep upstairs. Didnt have the heart to wake him," said Zenon.

"Oh, you have a heart?" teased Damon.

"I will show you everything I have got,"' teased Zenon.

"I swear if I hear the boys catching up on this, you are both going to go to the preschool and school meetings," said Dylan.

They handled the education of all the kids not wanting to stress his parents. Damon smiled as he saw Tanor, who is the adopted son of Candice and Richard and Damon's brother whom both his husbands have also claimed as theirs too stand by Izak and not letting the fight get too far.

He was glad for everything. His two wonderful husbands, their three kids and the children of their heart, things couldn't be better. 

----------------------------------

Almero and Patreo smiled as they walked out with their two youngest, having come to collect them.

Zilk and Yuven were very good kids and not only do they obey them, but the kids also respected their older brothers equally which was a relief.

Zenon pecked Patreo on the cheek hugging him and then hugged him.

"Well, I missed you two too," said Zenon and only they heard it apart from Damon and Dylan of course. 

"We missed you too, now I expect to see all six of you for Sunday picnic," said Patreo.

"Okay, dad, love you both, just stay safe," said Zenon and then watched as they left, hugging him once more.

The 'dad' address came naturally after hearing Yuven call him that and Patreo had hugged Zenon tight and said "If your father was not such an idiot, you would have grown up as my son too. But now I am here and even when you will be 70 and old, I will still be your dad."

It was an important business meeting and Patreo refused to let Almero go alone, but it was settled now. Daniel and Eliza had also accompanied them who were also now leaving with Caleb and Hec.

Richard and Candice also left with Tanor. They were three thankful people who were just eternally grateful to have each other which was awesome.

Finally, Abernathy and Melissa also left.

--------------------------------------

Zenon smiled as he watched Damon play with their youngest. The older ones were now five and very naughty kids at that. Dylan smiled as Zenon held him in his arms as they watched Damon. They have named the youngest Dale and Damon was the one to name him as he was biologically Zenon's. It was the paternity of Ig and Azi that had surprised them. Apparently it was possible for fraternal twins to have two fathers.

Damon turned cuddling Dale in his arms and smiled at them.

"We love you, you know," smiled Dylan and Zenon. Damon felt a small blush creep up his face and he rolled his eyes at them both.

"Well, lucky for you both, I love you two too," smirked Damon.

-----------------

The picnic was everything they knew it would be. The kids were running around with all both Damon and Zenon chasing after them. Taylor and his husband Killian also joined them with their kids. Pearl and Galiel along with Izak were also invited.

Patreo glared at Almero before moving the sugary sweets from his reach making him scowl. Eliza smirked and they shared a knowing look and smiled at Melissa and Candice who were the Chief of Advisors in Handling Husbands.

Richard, Abernathy, Daniel and Almero shared a look of exasperation at the teaming up.

Dylan laughed into Damon's arms as Zenon was also hiding his laughter in Dylan's hair seeing the by play. Life was good.

Love you all!

Omg! This is devastating. I am done here. But it's true, I can't write more about them as much as I love them. Thanks for all of you who read this! Every one of you and all who inspired me and gave me suggestions.