Chapter 20: Claiming Damon

Damon walked into the bedroom. The kids have left. Dylan was curled up on the sofa reading something. Zenon sat on the bed. Damon went and sat near him.

"Listen-" started Damon. Zenon looked up. He grabbed Damon's arm and kissed him harshly. Damon groaned as he held onto Zenon.

Zenon bit down on his lips.

"You are ours, you heard me, you are ours," said Zenon.

"Yes, yes both of yours," said Damon in between the kisses.

"Dyl, sweetheart,  get his cock wet," said Zenon.

Dylan blushed and looked at Damon who nodded as he was getting mouth fucked by Zenon.

Dylan undid his pants and looked at his husband's length. He licked on it and the slowly deep throated him, as he played with the balls. His husbands have given him all possible experiences there is. Damon meanwhile felt his shirt leave his body and he undid Zenon's shirt wanting to feel his skin.

"Yeah, love, Dyl," groaned Damon as Dyl sucked him deeper.

"Dyl, sweetheart tease him badly, let me prepare him," said Zenon and looked at Damon.

"I am going to take you today and when I am done, you will know you are mine, you are Dyl's - ours. You wouldn't remember a thing other than my cock filling you as Dyl suck you," said Zenon.

Dylan was now licking on Damon's nipples.

"Love," groaned Damon holding Dylan's head as he kissed every inch of his skin.

Zenon looked at Damon, lube in hand.

Damon looked at them both and then he nodded to Zenon, finally blushing as he moved his legs apart.

-------------------------

Zenon applied the lube on Damon's hole, slowly teasing it to loosen it up a bit more. Once he was done, his hard cock standing up, full and ready to take Damon raw. Dylan sensed this and slowly sucked on Zenon's cock, wetting him up. Dylan sucked and nipped, leaving a lot of saliva and applied a lot of lube on him carefully so that Damon won't get hurt. He was a bit worried. But, god, did he want to see his husbands getting it on. Oh, yes he did. They were hot as fuck. His men!

Zenon slowly entered Damon who threw back his head and groaned. Dylan sucked on his cock. These men were going to be the death of him. Damon groaned as he felt filled. God, he moaned. Zenon fucked him into the mattress and the firm suction in his cock was doing him in. He came moaning as Zenon fucked him deeper and harder. Dylan took all the cum in his mouth and swallowed it and looked at him with all the love in the world. His angel.

His hole tightened around Zenon's cock. Zenon filled Damon's hole with his seed and he groaned as it leaked out of the hole when he took his cock out. He collapsed on top of Damon and pulled Dylan closer to them.

Dylan rested his head on Damon's left shoulder as said man wound his arm tightly around Dylan pulling him closer as he snuggled closer to Zenon who embraced them both as he moved and kissed Dylan on the lips.

--------------------

There was silence. Dylan got up.

"I will warm up the water a bit," said Dylan and went into the bath.

Zenon looked at Damon.

"You okay?" he asked. Damon nodded into his shoulders.

"Did I break you finally?" asked Zenon.

"Shut up. Sex doesn't addle my brain," said Damon as he hit Zenon in the arms.

"Dyl, sweetheart come back, he is all tetchy the moment you left," said Zenon.

"Stop being children for two seconds and get your asses here. Sir Damon, you really need a wash and some hot water," said Dylan fondly as he set the bath for all three of them.

"Go help him," said Damon.

"You okay here?" asked Zenon, worried.

"Shut up, I am no damsel. Go help Dyl," said Damon.

Zenon snorted and left.

---------------------------------

They had a bath and Damon was silent throughout.

All three sat around for dinner. Damon loved it when it was just the three of them. Oh, he adored the kids and the rest of the family. But, having these two here, like this, within hands reach as they ate was an extraordinary feeling!

Damon blushed a bit more when Dylan smirked and said "Why don't we have you in the middle today, Sir Damon, it is pampering Sir Damon day," smiled Dylan. His angel.

Zenon smirked as they laid down. Dylan as usual was like a harmless vine, wound around them, boneless. 

"You know, I don't know how he does it, everything is so simple with him," said Zenon.

"I know. I guess that is what innocence does to you," said Damon.

He looked at Zenon who was looking at him intensely.

Damon blushed and looked away, hitting Zenon with his arm, but then pulling the man's arm around him tighter as he himself pulled Dylan closer.

They were a family. They are in this together, come what may.

---------------------------

Dylan smiled as he made the bouquets. He hoped all those who are sending this to people get their wishes. He has got his. He smiled as he looked at the lawn. Zenon was sitting in his favourite chair and leaning on him, facing Dylan's direction was Damon.

However, Emre's words echoed in Dylan's mind. He just hoped that nothing comes to destroy this peace they have here, this love they have here. He knew no one has used the L word yet. But, Damon calls him love. Though it is unsaid, he knows that there is love. He was thankful for everything.

"Dylan, have you read this- It seems there is going to be festival of flowers to look forward to," said Damon.

Dylan smiled.

"I know, but well, we are in Italy and far away from the flowers," smiled Dylan.

"Oh are we?" asked Zenon and he exchanged a glance with Damon which Dylan did not notice as he went back to his flowers.

-------------------------

OKAY, MUCH SHORTER CHAPTER: SORRY THAT. NOW, GUYS... TALK