Chapter 36: Family III

Dylan was horny. However, sex was kind of prohibited for now. So he gets off on watching his husbands have sex. Both were hot as fuck and Dylan will have to be stone to not get turned on by the thought of the two dominants going at it. He shipped them thoroughly with a little space for himself too of course. 

"I found a name for our ship," said Dylan.

"You read too much online fiction," laughed Damon when Zenon looked puzzled with a "What ship?".

"It is the fan following for a particular couple or in our case, a triad. We can merge our names and make a nice sounding name. I have picked 'DaZeD'. How does that sound?" asked Dylan slurping on his strawberry shake, his appetite reaching an all-time height as days went by.

Damon started rolling on the bed unable to hold in his laughter while Zenon looked mortified.

"What do you have an objection to that?" asked Dylan looking up from his shake and god wasn't he looking super cute, thankfully not in a kid like way, not making the men feel like paedophiles anymore.

"No, actually it sounds good," said Zenon, seeing the wobble. The hormones were all over the place and both absolutely hated in when Dylan started crying because of the hormones.

"How about Zemond?" asked Damon, trying to diffuse the situation.

"Sounds like you are possessed," said Dylan coolly as he went back to slurping his strawberry shake.

"Dyzemon? Zylanon? Zendalan? " teased Damon and Dylan threw the shake at him making Zenon laugh this time.

Damon growled but then Dylan started licking the shake from his face which made the man growl, not to get back at Dylan, but in arousal.

Zenon helped Dylan lick the shake from Damon who groaned. These two were going to be the death of him.

"You both are so silly," teased Zenon.

Then Eliza was calling for Dylan to have food but Damon was hard. 

"Show him silly. Let us see Zenon Arcari's limp of shame when he comes for dinner and I want all the details but the babies are so hungry I will just go feed them," said Dylan and blew a kiss to Zenon and went off.

'The minx' thought Zenon and then looked back at Damon. Now their bedroom was in another wing, away from the others in the house which was good because Damon smirked. He was going to make Zenon Aracri mewl a bit loud.

Damon turned and towered over Zenon who smirked as he removed Damon's shirt. Damon kissed Zenon everywhere. His beautiful man was aroused, he could feel it.

Damon sucked and licked on Zenon's nipples and then bit a trail down his neck. Zenon groaned, giving up control. He moaned as Damon slowly opened him up and Damon smirked as he entered Zenon. Zenon groaned as he was fucked into the bed. He loved Damon's hair and clutched it softly. Damon smiled sated as he spilled into Zenon who came. Both kissed deeper.

Later that night, when Dylan teased Zenon about it all the while cuddling with the man, a small blush graced Zenon's face which made Dylan cry with happiness and Damon was speechless.

Zenon scoffed at both and hugged them together.

"I love you both," said Dylan hugging them tightly.

Damon and Zenon looked at each other and then at Dylan.

"We love you too Dyl," said both of them hugging him.

They have planned a few surprises for their Dyl.

----------------------

Dylan was watching his flowers wave along with the wind when Zenon came rushing. Damon was throwing Hector up in the air and catching him.

"We have got it. I know where he is," said Zenon.

"What?" asked Damon coming closer. It had been two weeks since the discovery of Patreo and Zenon had been looking for the man relentlessly.

"He is in Greece," said Zenon.

"We will tell dad," smiled Damon.

"No, we should go and check it out first. What if he has a family and has moved on. Dad would be heartbroken," said Zenon.

"True, let's go then," said Dylan.

"You-

"I am coming to meet my possible future father-in-law and you are forgetting, he would have been my uncle too," said Dylan.

Zenon sighed.

"We will get the private jet and leave then," said Dylan.

"No, we will drive. Jet is a risk," said Zenon.

"But it is just an hour away," said Dylan pouting now.

"It is not safe and you are outvoted in this. Come on now, stop being a brat," said Damon holding him in his arms.

"Okay," said Dylan and smiled at Zenon.

"I am so excited," he said.

Both Damon and Zenon looked at each other and smiled.

---------------------

The road trip was not bad. It was slow and they took two days because Dylan's husbands are overprotective. Patreo was living in Nafpilo, a seaport town in Greece. They reached Nafpilo and checked in at a hotel. They have found out where Patreo was living. He was working with a library here and also worked with a local school.

They dressed in casuals and left went on a walk after getting down on a car a block away from the library. Subtle.

The trio entered the library and it was a small one. There were people silently reading in corners and then there was the main desk. Books piled on it. However, there was no one there or so they thought, a little kid, much younger than Caleb but older than Hec was asleep in the comfortable chair.

"boró na se voithíso"

All three looked around and saw the source of the questions. The man looked as handsome as he did in the pictures if more. He seems to have aged gracefully. There were greys in his hair which just made him more regal.

"Turisti, How can I help you?" asked the man walking towards them.

"Wow, please take a seat," Patreo told Dylan as he saw him, standing with his grown tummy.

Dylan sat down.

Then Zenon and Damon followed.

"So, how can I help you?" asked Patreo looking at the child and slowly making him a bit more comfortable.

"Is that your son?" asked Dylan.

"Yeah, fell asleep," said Patreo fondly as he moved the hair from the child's face.

"We are from Malone," said Damon.

At that Patreo stilled but did not turn.

PATREO