Chapter 39 : The Zanèd Knight Arcari's

Zenon was worried as he looked at Damon. They were pacing the door. Dylan was inside and he was in labour. They were yet to call the men in.

The whole family was here. Abernathy and Richard sat speaking with Daniel and Almero. The kids were with Katie.

Eliza was pacing along with a worried Patreo who was trying his best to keep the worrying at bay. Melissa and Candice were eagerly waiting outside the labour room.

Then the nurse came and asked Zenon and Damon in and both rushed after her. Dylan cries in relief seeing them extending his hand. Both rushed to him. The doctors had advised them staying out so that they don't loose their strength when the hour of need came.

Both took his hands and wiped his face, pecking him and comforting him. They held him through the ordeal and understood why the doctors asked them to stay outside at first. They would never have been able to stand seeing Dylan in so much pain for long.

Then they heard the loud cry and the doctor took their oldest out and then the younger one. Tired Dylan was held by both men, talking to him.

"Never again!" said both after seeing the ordeal.

Dylan just laughed and fell unconscious. He woke up some time later as the doctors cleaned up the babies. Both were boys, that much they knew.

Dylan smiles as he holds both in his arms as his husbands supported him. The doctor asked for names and all three smiled.

Zenon and Damon looked at each other. All three had decided to go with traditional Italian names and had picked up two.

Graziano Zanèd Knight Arcari

Ignazio Zanèd Knight Arcari

Dylan looked at them surprised at the addition of Zanéd. Both smiled at them.

"We wanted to do this long before. Actually, we did all the official papers with Zanèd. After today we will all be Zanèd Knight Arcari's," said Damon.

Dylan blushed but let his men hold him from both sides as they looked at him and then at their sons. Both looked like they were rendered speechless.

Zenon can never deny it. He fell in love. They were pulling at his heart. Damon tried not to cry, but a teardrop slid down his eyes as he looked at the two beautiful babies they made.

-----------------------

Azi and Ig, that's how they addressed the kids. Dylan watched amused as the men refused to put down the babies. Caleb and Hector refused to be away and it was like he was handling six babies all of a sudden.

They were at their house as Dylan wanted his kids to see their house at first. Eliza and Daniel stayed with them. Melissa and Abernathy also stayed along with Almero. Patreo visits every day and leaves by evening. Yuven was very much taken with Almero which was a bonus for him.

Richard and Candice visit often. However, they went on a holiday after seeing an eyeful of the grandchildren. They video calls often. At the moment, Abernathy has taken over the business to give Damon some time with the kids while Almero did the same for Zenon.

-----------------------------

Almero looks at the entrance. It was late and he had a meeting. Patreo was yet to reach. He was waiting to bid them bye and he will be back from the meeting as soon as possible. Then he saw Yuven running to the house and smiled.

Yuven crashed onto his leg and he got him up. Then Patreo walked in.

"I have a meeting, I will be back as soon as possible," said Almero. Patreo nodded and took Yuven from him. Almero dropped a kiss on Yuven's forehead making the boy clap. Then Almero hesitated a second and Patreo smirked as he moved forward and pecked on Almero's lips and smirked, leaving the man flustered.