Prologue

It was the summer before third year at Hogwarts as Private Drive was dark as it showed number 4 Private Drive where no lights were on the only thing was a light kept coming from one of the windows as it showed in the room it showed not an ordinary teenagers bedroom in fact it showed a dog bed where a teenager with a tight collar around her neck with a chain was as there were blood that was coming from the wounds of it.

The girl was named Worthless. Just Worthless. No name except from that she had no one on her birth certificate and worse thing was she didn't even know her own birthday. But she was at the Dursleys for a reason and that was known to all the Wizarding World and that was due to Voldemort attacking the Potters in which everyone believed that Harry Potter was the one to vanquish him but in fact...it was his half sister, Worthless.

As I suddenly curled up on the dog bed with the book hidden and I was faking sleep when Vernon came opening the door turning the light on and scowling at the girl and kicking her and I bit my lip and then the man went out.

I after my uncle was gone got back up and then went under my sheet and I had a book with Lumos Maxima on the page of the book.

"Lumos Maxima." I casts and the light went to the end and I smirked as I then went to step two. "Lumos Maxima!" I said and a bright light came and when I heard noises I curled back up on the dog bed and shut my eyes as Vernon came in and scowled.

"Worthless brat." Vernon grumbled and went out with his nightgown on. I smirked with pride and slept when Fawkes the Phoenix came and went next to me where I stroked him and went to sleep with a smile and Fawkes watching out for her in case any danger came to her.