Cornelius Fudge

I carefully walked as I came to a room where it was slightly busy from what I heard of and then the owner grabbed me and led me through the Leak Cauldron pub. "Room 11." Someone said to I think us.

I was dragged as I heard a door open and I was led in. "Right smart, Phoenix you've got company with, Ms Worthless." Tom said with his hunchback and then a throat clears and I turn to the one who's probably trying to get my attention...moron. I knew who it was without even seeing it was Fudge. I hated him.

"As Minister of Magic, it is my duty to inform you, Ms Worthless earlier this evening..." Fudge said and Tom grabbed me and sat me on a chair. "Your uncles sister was located just south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack. The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched and she's been properly punctured and her memory modified. She has no recollection of the incident whatsoever." Fudge said approaching me and I looked very confused just as I felt it. Why wasn't I in trouble? "So that's that, and no harm done. (smiling) Pea soup?" Fudge said and I looked very confused with that.

I then heard a crack and I jumped as Tom crunched a nut with his hand. "No, thank you." I informed him. "Minister... I don't understand. I broke the law. Underage wizards aren't allowed to use magic at home –" I told him wondering why I wasn't in trouble due to the underage magic law.

"Oh, come now, Worthless. The Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts! On the other hand... running away like that... given the state of things... very, very irresponsible. Your brother luckily was responsible and stayed behind." Fudge said and I had anger in my eyes. I am not responsible I was doing what was right for me because I didn't want to get beaten to near death like always! My brother isn't responsible at all.

"The state of things' sir?" I asked cautiously as Fawkes nipped at my ear. Was he talking about Sirius escaping?

"We have a killer on the loose." Fudge informed me. Now I know why he isn't expelling me or in trouble it's because of Sirius who's apparently a killer!

"Sirius Black, you mean. I only just heard of that on the bus. But... what's that got to do with me?" I asked curiously with a light smirk.

Crack! Tom shatters another walnut. Fudge smiles nervously. "Hm? Oh, nothing. You're safe, that's what matters. Tomorrow you'll be on your way to Hogwarts. These are your new schoolbooks. I took the liberty of having them brought here for you." Fudge informed him.

"Now, Tom will show you to your room." Fudge said and then I was shoved with my chair and Tom grabbed me as Fawkes squawked with protest as I was grabbed being dragged out.

I though turn to the stack of books. One is bound by a rope as she looked to Fudge. "By the way, Worthless. Whilst you're here it would be best if you didn't... wander." Fudge informed. I knew why he doesn't want me to see things or even run into Sirius I hoped I did see Sirius and take me away from here.