Marauders Map

It's now I'm December as snow fell on the ground as people were heading to Hogsmeade leaving me and Neville alone. I didn't find it fair that I didn't get to go. I wanted to go and I heard McGonagall walking and I narrow my eyes. I don't care I'll go.

After that, I stormed off and grabbed my invisibility cloak and then threw it over me and went into the cold as I was in a jacket and I moved quickly to join the other students.

Suddenly, Fred and George appear, heading the opposite way and... the footprints reverse themselves... as if Fred and George were escorting an invisible person.

"Clever, Worth." Fred started to say.

"But not clever enough." George said to her.

"Besides, we've got a better way." Fred finished.

"Guys, come on, I'm trying to get some freedom." I hissed with anger and frustration and I won't stop until I'm out and free from these invisible chains. I won't be deprived of anything anymore.

"We know. But you can't sneak to Hogsmeade this way." George said to her and I raised an eyebrow.

"We'll show you a quicker way though." Fred said to her.

"If you pipe down." George finished and I took my cloak off. 

"Now, Worth..." Fred said to her as I looked to them.

"Come and join the big boys." George and Fred said together with smirks.

Fred passes her a parchment and I felt what he passed me and I frowned for a second when realisation came onto my face and my eyes widened. The Marauders Map! How?!

"The Marauders map?" I said with joy and Fred and George looked confused.

"How'd you know that?" Fred asked her because they never told her about the map.

"I know due to I know who the Marauders are and I won't tell who they are due to...you'll have to figure that out." I informed and Fred and George grinned to her.

"Challenge accepted." George and Fred said grinning.

"That there's the secret to our success." Fred told her.

"It's a wrench giving it to you, believe me." George informed and I smirked.

"But we've decided your need's greater than ours. George, if you will..." Fred informed her as he talked.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." George spoke. George touches his wand to the parchment and intricate ink lines surface in the fiber of the paper, spread like veins. I read the curious words at the top:

I was grinning. 'Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Titanium are proud to present The Marauder's Map'" I whispered off by heart. I grew up with this map since Remus and Sirius and I'm glad that the twins have got this.

"Ah... Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Titanium. We owe them so much." Fred said to me.

"It's Hogwarts. Oh the good old map still got it." I said and Fred and George looked to her but shook it off.

George points to a small moving dot labeled "Dumbledore."

"Dumbledore." Fred started the words.

"In his study." George said and smirked.

"Pacing." Fred said and snickered.

"Does that a lot." George said to her.

"I bet he does." I said and Fred and George chuckled. "And this map shows everyone." I said and smirked.

"Everyone." Fred and George told her.

"Where they are." Fred informed.

"What they're doing." George continued.

"Every minute." Fred said to her.

"Of every day." George said and I chuckled. These twins do make me have some laughter whilst here especially when I'm down they always bring my spirits up.

"Brilliant! How'd you find and get it?" I asked curiously with a glint.

"Nicked it from Filch's office, of course, first year. Now listen. There's seven secret passageways out of the castle. But we'd recommend..." Fred started to say.

"This one." They both said together.

"The One-Eyed Witch on the third floor." George informed and I nodded. That leads to Honeydukes Cellar.

"The One Eyed Witch, right. But you best hurry. Filch is heading this way. (as they go) Oh. And, Worth? When you're done, make sure to give it a tap and say, 'Mischief managed.' Otherwise, anyone can read it." Fred informed and the writing vanished and I smirked.

"I've got to tell Neville." I whispered and smirked and I was off to tell him because I knew he needed to go to Hogmeade because he was missing out due to these Dementors.