Time Travelling

As I was in my darkness I heard something. "Worth?" Hermione's voice came.

"I saw my dad." I said and I groaned as I did.

"What?" Draco asked pale and shocked.

"He sent the Dementors away." I said to them as I sensed we were in the hospital wing and I felt the bandages and also Weasley being here who rolled his eyes.

"Worth, they've captured Sirius." Neville informed and I bolted up and winced, groaning slightly.

"Any minute now the Dementors are gonna perform the kiss." Hermione said to her. That horrified me. I couldn't lose Sirius to that again. I nearly did the last time.

"No! He's innocent!" I said getting up even though my body protested against it as it was in pain.

"And its worse than killing him. They're going to suck out his soul." Draco said and shivered.

As I react, the door opens and Dumbledore enters. I hope he could help Sirius, he just had too.

"Headmaster! You've got to stop them! They've got the wrong man!" Hermione said as she approached.

"It's true, sir. Sirius is innocent -" I said to him hoping he would believe us.

"Its Scabbers who did it." Draco said and looked disgusted.

"Scabbers?" Albus asked them confused.

"Weasleys rat. He was an Animagus, sir." Neville explained to him.

"The point is... we know the truth. Please, sir, you must believe us." Draco informed him.

"I do, Mr Malfoy." Albus informed them and the four of us exchanged looks.

"But I'm sorry to say the word of four thirteen-year-old wizards will convince few others." Albus said as he went to Weasley. Why won't they be convinced with us? "A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless..." Albus patted Weasley's leg making him groan in pain and I knew the others wanted to laugh just like me he deserved a little pain. "To those who have forgotten how to listen." Albus patted his leg again and then heard the rings of the clock.

"A mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And, when meddled with...dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. (to Hermione and Worthless) You know the laws, Miss Granger and Miss Worthless. You must not be seen. And you would, do well I feel, to return before this last chime. If not... well, the consequences are really too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it, I think." Albus said looking straight at Worthless.

Albus started to leave but stopped the doors and looked to the four. "Oh, by the way. When in doubt, I find retracing your steps to be a wise place to begin." Dumbledore said and I smirked lightly. "Good luck."

Albus smiled and exited. I smirked lightly and looked to Hermione who smirked. Dumbledore is getting us into trouble if McGonagall finds out.

"What the bloody hell was he talking about?" Weasley sneered but the four of us rolled our eyes.

Hermione loops the necklace around Draco as I did the same for Neville.

"Sorry Weasley but we don't have to explain anything to you." Hermione said and I smirked at that comment to Weasley. When Neville and Draco went to touch it I and Hermione swatted their hands away. This was a delicate instrument and we don't want to go too far back in time and we don't want to break the hourglass either.