Hes been sighted

We've been at classes for a full week now and Potter is back in classes. He's been complaining about his foot! For Merlin sakes! I had my back ripped open but do you see me complaining, no. But right now me and Hermione with Neville was at the Gryffindors table and Draco has come over.

"Did it hurt terribly, Harry?" I heard Ginny asked Potter as she leaned on him as Potter had his ankle bandaged.

"It comes and goes. Still... I consider myself lucky. According to Madam Pomfrey, another minute or two... and I could've lost the foot." Potter said with a little theatrical. Honestly, it maybe just a twisted ankle that was all! Pomfrey wouldn't have said that. "I can't possibly do homework for weeks." Potter said and Draco snorted.

"Severus will make him do homework." Draco whispered and I nodded in agreement, Severus won't let him go because his arms are usable. I though had bandages wrapped around my torso and Severus and Remus have both come worried to me about it.

"Listen to the idiot. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?" Draco said in disgust as he watched.

"At least Hagrid didn't get fired." Neville informed to Draco. That was definitely a good thing and I don't believe Dumbledore would fire him.

"Yeah, but I heard everyone is furious due to the Boy Who Lived got hurt. I don't think we've heard the end of this." Hermione said to that and looked to Worth. "How's your back anyways?"

"It's healing. Fawkes healed it for me and I'm going to see Buckbeak later since I like riding him." I said and shrugged with a smile.

Then all of a sudden...."He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" I heard Finnigan shout and my ears twitches. Sirius has been sighted?

"Who?" Weasley asked to Finnigan as Finnigan placed down the copy of the Daily Prophet on the table.

But the photograph on the Prophet's front page provides a chilling answer: Sirius Black. Hermione looks to what it said.

"Dufftown? That's not far from here." Hermione informed and Potter rolled his eyes and shot Worthless a smirk.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Finnigan asked and I rolled my eyes at this annoyed. Of course he'll come here. He might have a reason to come here...maybe even come for me and get me away from the Dursleys. It's only dream thinking but it can't hurt.

"With Dementors at every entrance?" Lavender said and I looked to her. Sirius has all ready slipped past them once he can surely do it again because there was ways to get around them.

"Dementors? He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? Who's to say he can't do it again?" Finnigan said and I had a twitching smirk as well as Hermione, Fred, George, Neville and Draco. I had informed my friends about Sirius being innocent an they all believe me and now if we see Sirius we are to help him. They have all said they would even though I said this could mean prison if were caught.

"That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands." Bem said and I sighed. People are mean to Sirius but I knew he would have liked that saying.

I though sighed. "I'll see you guys later. I'm going to ride Buckbeak." I said and they nodded.

As I went through the halls I got my shoes off and sent them to my room and I then ran down the hills to the hut to the paddock. "Hey, Worth, back to ride Buckbeak?" I heard Hagrid say to me.

"Yes I am Hagrid." I said and smirked as I ran to the paddock and I felt the instant nuzzle and I kissed his head. "Ready to fly?" I asked and I got on and suddenly he ran as I held on and we were soaring, I loved flying as I laid down on Buckbeak as I felt the water splash in my face.