Buckbeak

After the lesson we had Care of Magical creatures and that cheered me up due to I wanted to see what Hagrid has us today. He always brings creatures even if it was dangerous. Me, Neville, Draco and Hermione were walking towards the hut.

"You don't think the Grim things got anything to do with Sirius, do you?" Neville asked and Moody was walking down behind us.

"Oh, honestly, Neville. If you ask me, Divinations a very woolly discipline. Now, Ancient Runes. That's a fascinating subject." Hermione said and I grinned and Hermione grinned to her.

"I've got to agree with that one." I informed with a smile.

"Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking this term?" Draco asked Worth and Hermione who walked together.

"A fair few." Hermione said to him. She couldn't just blab that her and Worth have a time turner each.

"I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmancy, Divinations and Ancient Runes." I said shrugging I didn't take Muggle Studies due to I was muggle raised.

"Hang on. Ancient Runes is the same time as Divination. You'd have to be in two classes at once." Neville asked and then looked to Worthless and Hermione who shared a quick look.

"Don't be silly. How could anyone be in two classes at once? (mimicking Trelawney) Broaden your minds..." I said and Hermione chuckled as Draco and Neville grinned as Moody chuckled and I turned and smirked. "Decided to join for Care of Magical Creatures?" I asked him as I could smell his scent.

"Indeed. Might as well keep an eye on you four since you draw trouble." Moody said and the four looked to him with looks.

"Or do you just want to study me to beat me?" I asked and Moody rolled his eyes.

"Your getting cocky." Moody muttered and I chuckled. Okay I loved teasing him slightly.

"You know I'd never tease you, Moody." I said and Moody chuckled.

Students gather around Hagrid as I, Draco, Neville, Moody and Hermione arrive. Potter, Weasley, and Finnigan stand with their friends.

"That's it. Come on, now. Come closer. Less talking, if you don't mind. I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson. So follow me." Hagrid informed all the students.

I though take my shoes off and place them in my bag so I can see but not normally I can see through my feet, I feel the earth. As we walked we went over stone bricks and I smiled as I followed close to Hagrid and Moody was by my side. He's protective I can gather that about him.

"Right, you lot. Less chattering. Form a group over there. And open your books to page 49." Hagrid said and I got my book and looked confused biting my lip. How do I do this exactly without seeing?

"Exactly how do we do that?" Potter asked with annoyance.

"Just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me." Hagrid said turning to them and I sighed with relief and went lightly over the book and got to the edge of the book and then carefully stroked the spine and the book opened with a purr.

"Your not that bad, are you." I whispered and the book purred at the strokes I was giving it.

I though heard Neville as Neville stroked the spine and then the book attacked him and I ran to his direction to help him and I whispered to the book as Neville had shredded robes and the book calmed down as I stroked the books spine and Draco helped Neville up.