Back at Hogwarts

When we arrived at Hogwarts it was pelting it down with rain as we got the horseless carriages to the castle. I hate rain, it makes me wet. But soon when we all got off to the castle I entered and I was shivering with coldness as I made my way up to my normal seat at the high table next to Severus and next to me I smelled Remus.

"Your soaking." Severus whispered and he flicked his wand and dried her and I shot him a thankful smile for that.

But as I did the choir was singing

"Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Something wicked this way comes!

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

Wool of bat and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg and howlet's wing.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Something wicked this way comes!

In the cauldron boil and bake,

Fillet of a fenny snake,

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,

Witches' mummy, maw and gulf.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Something wicked this way comes!" They sang and I clapped with happiness and Hermione, Draco, Neville, Fred and George did as well as Neville looked proud of Trevor his toad. Albus though made his way to the front beaming over the students.

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say, before we become befuddled by our excellent feast. I myself am particularly looking forward to the flaming kiwi cups, which, while somewhat treacherous for those of us with facial hair..."

I snickering quietly and Severus rolled his eyes but hid his smirk looking down lightly and Remus raised an eyebrow at this. Minerva though cleared her throats and I smirked hearing Mcgonagall.

"Mm. Yes. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts. Good luck to you, Professor." Albus said and I clapped smiling that the person I believed to be a brother to me was my defence teacher which means he won't try and kill me or rape me. Severus rolled his eyes at her and I sensed this and stuck my tongue out at him slightly and Severus raised an eyebrow at her antics.

Everyone was applauding and I heard Draco, Neville, Hermione, Fred and George clapping the loudest as they sat together.

"Of course! That's why he knew to give you the chocolate, Neville as well with Worth." Hermione informed and Neville smirked.