An arguement with Pettigrew

Later on in the day me, Hermione, Neville and Draco were walking along the courtyard where crows were and I glared at the executioner that I could sense and I knew he gave me a sinister grin but Draco pulled her along, he didn't want her messing with him.

"You don't want to mess with MacNair. He's a Deatheater. Father said to stay away." Draco said to her quietly. I wasn't interested I wanted to kill him if he killed Buckbeak.

I wasn't pleased when he pulled me away but I moved past the bridge. "I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak! It's too horrible." Hermione said and I sighed. I can't believe this all because of Potter! I wanted to kill him.

"It just got worse." Neville said and my eyes narrowed with fury.

I heard Potter, Finnigan and Weasley. "What did I say? The Minister said I could keep the hippogriffs head. I'll donate it to Worthless's room." Potter sneered as they spied on Hagrid's hut with Binoculars.

"This is going to be rich." Weasley said to Potter.

Hermione and I must of had the same idea as we were running with Draco and Neville. "Look who's here." I heard Finnigan say and gestured to the group. I wasn't in the mood right now because if I was him he should stay out of my way...especially Potter.

"Ah. Come and see the show? Worthless won't be able to see anything but hear the death cry." Potter sneered and I was furious as I warned his blood.

"You... foul... loathsome... evil... little cockroach..." Hermione said with rage as I had my wand at Potters throat and Hermione had hers at Weasley's and Draco had his at Finnigans. Neville was watching but with anger.

I could sense Potter was panicking and I wanted that to happen because I was just barely restraining myself in killing him or harming him right here due to the other side if I didn't I'd be expelled but if I killed him Azkaban. Weasley was whimpering with Finnigan.

"Worth! Hermione! Draco! No!" Neville said to that as he watched with worry. "Their not worth it."

As I glared at Potter and Hermione with Draco reluctantly started to turn back but then Potter, Weasley and Finnigan made a mistake in which they laughed. They shouldn't have as I looked to Draco and Hermione and I felt them glance at me with agreement and we turned back as one and landed the three punches to the jaws and they landed flat back on the stone stunned.

"Lets go, quick!" Weasley said to him.

"You'll regret this in the summer!" Potter shouted and I just glared and smirked.

"That felt good." Hermione said and Draco with I nodded and Neville grinned.

The four of us make our way down the slope and past Buckbeak, chewing on a ferret with idle satisfaction. I looked sadly at Buckbeak. I didn't want him to die.

..........

As we were in Hagrid's hut, I stood by the window with a frown thinking on what I could do. Hagrid stood near me. "Oh look at him. He loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them." Hagrid said and I sighed.

"Why don't we just set him free?" I said and sighed. "I could just ride him out of here." I said hopefully so I can get him away with his life.

"They'd know I did it. And then Dumbledore would get into trouble. He's coming down here, Dumbledore. Says he wants ter be with me when they... when it happens. Great man, Dumbledore." Hagrid said but I looked towards Buckbeak.