I need to know how to fight them

It's been a few days since my broom was destroyed and now I was walking with Remus in the woods with Sirius.

"I'm sorry about your broom, Worth. There's no chance of fixing it?" Remus asked as I and him walked within the woods and Sirius was there as well.

"No. But Remus....." I said as we walked. "Why do they affect me so? I mean, more than everyone else?" I asked as then Fawkes landed onto my shoulder.

"Listen. Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory, until a person is left with nothing but their worst experiences. You're not weak, Worth. The Dementors affect you most, because there are true horrors in your past. Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine. You have nothing to be ashamed of." Remus said and I sighed. I feel like I do.

"I'm scared, Remus." I said to him and Remus looked to her as Sirius trod along side her, as Fawkes rubbed against her.

"I'd consider you a fool if you weren't." A voice informed and it came from Moody and I smiled as I was barefoot.

"I need to know how to fight them.You could teach me, Professor. You made that Dementor on the train go away..." I said as Moody joined us.

"There was only one that night..." Remus said to her and Moody nodded.

"B-but you made it go away." I said. "The both of you did." I informed I needed to fight these Dementors because they keep coming after me.

"He doesn't pretend to be an expert, Worth." Moody said gruffly to her and I sighed. I know he's not an expert but he can teach me the spell.

"But yes, I can teach you. Perhaps after the holiday. For now though, I need to rest. I'm feeling tired." Remus said and I nodded as I turn and look to the view even if I can't see it I cuddled into Sirius who licked me and I chuckled. Fawkes glided off my shoulder. I was keeping him to that promise I had to.