Dementors on the train!

Soon when it got to the time to leave we went to the train station where me and my friends got onto the train as the Express bleats it's horn. Parents hurry their children onboard, younger siblings wave goodbye, Ms Weasley dashes to the window with Scabbers.

"Ron!" Molly shouted. Molly hands Scabbers through the open window to him. "Don't lose him!"

Me, Draco, Neville and Hermione after waving goodbye to everyone walked down the aisle of the train looking for a compartment to go in for the lot of us. But none were empty so far and I was also telling them of what I did to Marge.

"I didn't mean to blow her up. I just... (troubled by the memory) ... lost control." I said groaning. I was going to get it during the summer holidays.

"Brilliant!" Neville and Draco said together.

"Honestly, you two, it's not funny. Worth's lucky she wasn't expelled." Hermione informed. I knew I was lucky enough not to be arrested.

"We still think it was brilliant!" Neville and Draco said to that one with smiles.

"I think I was lucky enough not to get arrested actually." I said to that one because I was very lucky I didn't. Thank you Sirius for being out of prison to get me off the hook.

"Come on. Everywhere else is full." Hermione informed and I sighed and then my ears twitch. I heard two familiar persons and their scents and one was overwhelming. He smelt like fire whisky, nature and cologne it was comforting to me.

"MOODY!" I shouted and hugged Moody who chuckled gruffly.

I grinned and Moody shook his head with amusement. "Yes, the Minister wanted an Auror at Hogwarts for precaution." Moody said and I raised an eyebrow. He was there because of Sirius, who would have guessed?

"Or did you just come due to I bet your butt and you want payback." I said to him knowing of second year where I bet him in a duel.

Moody grunted and rolled his eyes but looked to Worthless. "That might have slightly to do with it." Moody said gruffly and I snorted. Then I smelt the other scent from the other person and I lean to grin. "Moony!" I said to that. Moody watched amused to the girl who beat him in a duel but he was determined to even that score.

I though looked to my friends. "Moody, I'd like you to meet Draco Malfoy, Neville Longbottom and Hermione Granger my best friends." I informed and Moody looked to them and nodded and Hermione, Draco and Neville sat down.

"Who do you think that is?" Draco asked looking at the man by the window in his blanket.

"Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione informed him and I smirked.

"Remus John Lupin." I informed to that one giving his full name and I was ecstatic that I get to spend it with Severus, Remus and Moody! All in once place! This is going to be a good or bad year.

"You know everything. How is it they know everything?" Draco asked Neville and I rolled my eyes.

"It's on his case." Hermione informed.

"And I've known him since I was born." I said sitting next to Moody. "And look." I said pointing to the suitcase a stamped in peeling letters on a battered case is "Professor R.J. Lupin."

"Is he really asleep?" I asked and Neville snuck a look. I needed to tell them something about Sirius.

"Seems to be. Why?" Neville said to her.