8.

You arrived at the coffee shop ten minutes later.

You opened your door before Tyler could, and smiled when he gasped at you. He was such a goofball.

You ordered and then sat down. Your coffee/ tea/whatever tf you drink 😂 was hot/cold, just the way you like it.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" Asked Tyler, sipping his hot coffee.

"Very much," you giggled.

"Good. By the way, there's something I wanted to ask you."

"What is it?" You asked.

"Bradley is having a party this Saturday to celebrate homecoming. Would you like to come with me? Most of the sophomore class and upperclassmen are going, but I didn't think you were, so I thought I'd ask."

You bit your lip. "Parties aren't really my thing."

He smiled. "I know, but trust me. You'll have fun. And I'd really like to have you there."

You blushed slightly. He wanted you there.

"Okay. I guess I'll go. I have to ask my dad, though. He'll probably say yes."

"Yay!" He smiled. "I was really worried you'd say no."

You laughed. "And miss quality time with you? Never!"

You joked around and talked about school, parties and friends. Time flew by. Soon, it was five and Happy was waiting outside.

"Hey, I gotta go," you said to Tyler, turning off your phone. "But I had a great time."

He stood up. He opened his arms for a hug, and you complied. He was taller than Peter, and hugging him was the best thing you'd ever felt.

"I'll see you tomorrow," you smiled, and he smiled back.

"See you tomorrow."

Happy was waiting patiently outside. You climbed into the car and shut the door. You texted Sam immediately.

Coffee date with Tyler went really well. I'll send the details later ;)

She replied: okay. I'm glad you had fun! :D

You had just gotten home when your phone buzzed. You checked who it was: Peter.

Y/n. Can you call me? I need your help."

You were slightly worried. You climbed out of the car but stayed outside the building. You dialed his number and waiting nervously for him to pick up.

"Hey, y/n. Thanks for calling me."

"Of course," you breathed. "What's wrong?"

"I...um...I got hurt. I'll spare you the details but I'm bleeding and I don't want Aunt May to see and get worried—"

"How bad is it?" You asked.

"It's not good. Can you please just meet me outside my apartment? Please?"

"Um, yeah," you said, walking towards the subway. You didn't want to involve Happy in this. "Sure."