23.

Time was going by too fast. You now only had ten minutes.

You could just sit here all day. You could just not show up to class. But then what would people say? They'd make up rumors about you.

Eight minutes. You were still pissed off at Peter, but you'd probably get over it soon. You just needed some space.

Five minutes. You looked up at the ceiling and closed your eyes.

You're going to be fine. It's just high school. It won't matter in a few years...

You got up and went out of the stall. You wondered if Becca or Allie had heard anything.

You walked to your first class of the day, English 2 Honors. You spotted a few of the boys on baseball team, so you turned and pretended to be doing things on your phone.

Finally, the bell rang for first class, so you looked around before turning and going into class.

You busied yourself once you sat down by grabbing your planner and writing down dates for quizzes and tests.

You looked up at the board and out of the corner of your eye, you spotted a face.

His face.

What the absolute hell is he doing in this class?

The teacher's voice interrupted your voice.

"This is Tyler, he transferred into this class. Be welcoming."

You kept your eyes on your paper. What had happened to your dad calling the school?

You saw the teacher point to a seat much too close to you.

He was sitting in the row next to you, only a few seats behind you. You wished that one, he wasn't in this class, and two, that you sat behind him.

You have got to actually be kidding me, you thought to yourself. Someone has a voodoo doll on me right now, I swear....

The bell rang again. Your heart pounded as the announcements started. You could feel your stomach turning and twisting.

Tyler had a clear vision of you, but all you could do was sweat nervously to the thought of him staring at you.

Finally the announcements were over, and you sat in your seat. Your back was tense and it was hard to keep focus on the teacher.

You reached into your backpack to pull out Macbeth, and upon putting it on your desk, someone knocked on the door.

The teacher went to open it, and standing in the doorway was the principle and one of the student deans.

They walked right towards you, but turned and went down to Tyler's seat.

"Tyler, we need you to come with us."

Your heart was racing now.

"Is it about y/n?"

You physically cringed at him saying your name.

"Just come with us."

He rolled his eyes. "Is it something that liar said?"

Everyone's eyes were flitting from you to Tyler.

The principle grabbed Tyler's arm and the dean helped him escort Tyler out of the room.

"Y/n, you knew I didn't mean to..." he said angrily as they pushed him through the door.

You looked back at your paper and stared at it.

The teacher began talking again as if nothing happened, which you were glad for. But all the students still kept giving you glances all throughout class.