18.

You put your phone down and tried to relax.

You heard a thump on your wall, so you turned towards the window.

The familiar red, black and white mask appeared in your window and knocked twice.

You smiled and unlocked the window. "Hi, Pete."

You helped him climb in, shut the window, and heard it automatically lock.

Peter took of his mask, and for a moment, he was all that you cared about. That messy hair, his brown eyes, the way he stuttered when he got nervous, the way he looked at you.

"Y/n? Y/n, tell me what happened," he said.

You snapped out of it and looked right into his eyes. You looked away almost immediately and looked down. The initial shock had died down a bit, and you wanted to feel Peter's arms around you. "I need a hug."

Slowly, Peter approached you, put his arms around you and gave you a hug. He was so warm, and his suit was silky soft. You held onto him tightly, for fear that he might just disappear at any moment. (IM SORRY)

The hug lasted a good minute before you spoke. "It was Tyler, Pete." He pulled away.

"That—"

"No! Peter, I'm going to the police station tomorrow, they'll take care of it, okay? You don't need to get mad.

"He hurt you, y/n! I don't know what he did but I know you, you don't cry just because, and the police? What did he do to you, y/n?"

Your hands started shaking and your heart rate picked up. "Pete, he...you know..." you trailed off before telling him the story.

He gave you a sympathetic look. "Does Mr. Stark know? Pepper?"

You nodded. "Dad was really mad at me for walking home."

"You walked home?! Alone?! Y/n, you could've gotten kidnapped, or killed, or-r hurt, and what about hydra? What if they f-found you!?"

"Peter, I'm alright calm down—"

"No, y/n! Don't brush it off like it isn't important! You don't understand how much you mean to me, to Ned, to your parents! You can't just put yourself in danger like that, y/n! They need you! I...I need you, y/n. You're my best friend."

Your eyes were watering and you smiled. "You're so cliché, Pete," you laughed.

"I didn't mean to be, y/n...you just mean a lot to me and...well I don't always know how to word things right..."

"It was still sweet and from the heart. You mean a lot to me too."

"Promise me that you won't put yourself in danger anymore, y/n. Only if you have to."

"You sound like my mom," you laughed.

He shook his head and moved slowly to put his arm around you, and you let him.

He relaxed against your body pressed to him. He took in the smell of your hair, of your skin.

"You should probably get back home before Aunt May notices," you said, breaking the silence.

"Hmm," he said, pulling away. "I don't really want to leave you."

"I don't want you to go either, but if you get caught, you're done for."

"Well Aunt May is probably in bed by now," he said. I can stay a bit later."

He pulled out his phone and texted Ned. Aunt May in bed now?