12.

You went into your closet and grabbed the coziest blankets you could find. You turned the lights off, but the sunlight was enough so that your dad could still see you two.

As long as you two weren't doing anything bad, he probably wouldn't care. He most likely wasn't even watching anyways.

You put out the couch recliners and let Peter sit first. He sat in the corner and you sat next to him.

He put his arm loosely around you as you wrapped the blankets around each other.

It was visibly and physically platonic, but emotionally it was romantic. You both had feelings for each other even though you couldn't be together.

You leaned on him and rested your head on his neck. You had gone through a stack of movies and picked out (pick a non-MCU movie haha).

It began playing and you didn't even realize you had closed your eyes.

Peter had begun playing with your hair but didn't notice he was doing it.

He felt your breathing slow. "Y/n?" He asked quietly. No response.

He smiled to himself. You were warm and he wanted you to get good sleep.

He started playing with you hair, but this time on purpose.

The music got loud in the movie and he turned it down, making sure you wouldn't wake up.

Peter's phone buzzed next to him. The text was from Mr. Stark.

His heart raced. He only contacted Peter for emergencies.

I would tell you two to stop, but I don't want to wake her. You'll pay for it later, don't worry.

Peter relaxed a bit, but not much. He really didn't want to anger Mr. Stark. The 'cuddling' was platonic anyways.

You mumbled something in your sleep and moved a little. Peter froze in place and waited for you to stop moving.

He was tired too, and the movie was getting less and less interesting. He laid is head on yours; at first lightly but then as he fell asleep he didn't hold back.

Two Hours Later

You woke up first. You didn't realize what had happened until you saw Peter sleeping next to you.

You ran your fingers through his hair and played with it softly. He opened his eyes groggily.

"Sorry," you said as you pulled your hand away.

He smiled. "It's okay," he said, yawning. "I should probably go soon."

You checked your phone. "It's almost seven o' clock," you frowned.

"You don't want me to leave?" He asked.

"Do you want to?" You asked.

"No."

"Exactly, you said, pulling the covers off you. "Nope, not doing that," you said as the cold air rushed in. You put both arms around Peter's neck and held on to him.

You blushed and let go. "I, um..." you looked away.

"I should go," he said, standing up.

You closed your eyes and hesitated before speaking.

"Peter?"

"Yea?"

"Can I just get something off my chest?"

He looked around. "Yeah, sure."

You hesitated, trying to find the right words. "Pete..." you sighed and looked at him. "I know we've only known each other for a little while, but I really like you, and I trust you. I don't trust many people. You make me happy and when I look at you I want to hug you and play with your hair and make you happy. I don't know how you feel about me but I think you feel the same. And I know we can't be together, but I don't want things to be awkward between us. I don't want my dad to do that to us."