22.

A little while later, about half the puzzle was completed.

"Maybe we should take a break," said Peter.

"Okay," you said.

You got out your phone. "Any music you want to hear?"

He thought for a second and shook his head. "Play whatever you want."

You hit shuffle and a boring song came on first. You skipped it and the next song that played wasn't good either. Then you remembered: Hooked on a Feeling.

You typed it in fast and played it. You got up, smiling, starting to dance. You had almost forgotten about your bruises; the serum made wounds heal much faster. You'd never do this in front of anyone else, not even your girlfriends.

You began singing and Peter joined in with you. You were both dancing.

He started awkwardly at first, but then you swung him around and got him to actually dance.

"I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me
Girl you just don't realize
What you do to me..."

Peter laughed and pointed at you when he sang. You smiled and kept dancing.

"When you hold me
in your arms so right
You let me know
Everything's all right..."

You began spinning and Peter caught on quick. You spun into his arms, and for much too long a second, you stared at his eyes and his lips, and he did the same.

You looked away and spun out

"I'm hooked on a feeling,
I'm high on believing
That you're in love with me..."

You were smiling again at him, closing your eyes, placing your hand over your heart, and pointing at him.

"Lips as sweet as candy
It's taste stays on my mind
Girl you got me thirsty
For another cup of wine..."

You puckered your lips and Peter began laughing. You were trying to shake the awkwardness of the moments before.

"Got a bug from you girl
But I don't need no cure
I just stay affecting
If I can for sure"

"Got a bug from you girlBut I don't need no cureI just stay affectingIf I can for sure"