Chapter 7

"..... Sorry to intrude.... I'm here now....!" Yuna said loud enough to allow her voice echo in the studio as she stepped in.

"AH! IF IT ISN'T OUR NEW IDOL, SUZUKI!"

Sighing as she walked in, she decided to pop the question that was always on her mind. "What happened to the last idol? Did they bail on you or something?"

As the girl went over to one of her new managers, Miyamoto Akira, he plainly gave her the answer 'Oh, retired.'

"ANYWAYS, LET'S GO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE OTHER STAFF MEMBERS!"

'More introductions....' Yuna thought.

"Don't mind my twin brother; he's just really excited to have a new singer to fill up the empty spot."

Turning around to where the voice came from, a young man who looks identical to Akira walked over to her. "I'm the composer and lyricist, Miyamoto Daisuke. Nice you meet you. My brother may seem like an idiot...."

"Hey!"

"But he can be trusted," he said, nodding his head in approval.

"Nice to meet you..... You may already know that I'm Suzuki Yuna.." Yuna said, nodding back slowly.

"I'm glad to work with you, Suzuki."

"Just Yuna is fine."

After meeting everyone else, Yuna took in a notice that she wasn't going to have any backup singer to sing with. Her make-up artist, Ibu Fumi, and hair stylist, Katsukawa Hanae, were really nice, but her costume maker, Kano Eiji, just seems to scare her.

'Was it because of how the costumes looked or was it just him in general...?' Yuna thought with a shiver going down her spine.

"Sorry, I came late today!" An older girl bursted into the room. "Oh! You must be our new singer! I'm one of your managers along with Akira, Hirano Emiko. And you are?"

Yuna turned to face the girl fully. "Oh, hello. My name is Suzuki Yuna. You can call me Yuna. I guess I'll be working with you all from now on. I am in your care," Yuna said, bowing slightly.

"Yuna, I finished composing a song before you came and I would like you to look into it!" Yuna turned over to Daisuke.

"Oh, sure..."

"Watagashi (Cotton candy)....? Ko inu (Puppies)..?"

After reading through the entire song, Yuna looked over to Daisuke, who looked really nervous, and his twin Akira, who just smiled like an idiot he is.

'No wonder their last idol quitted this job..'

"Uhhhh interesting.... song...."

Daisuke gave himself a mental facepalm as he looked over at his older twin who just answers obliviously. "I thought so too! So, would you like to sing it?"

Yuna looked at Akira with a smile filled with nervous guilt while psy sat next to her, trying to hold in his laugh.

"Errr.... Not really....?" Akira smiled a questioning smile. "You see... the lyrics don't.. uhhh.... Make sense and the beat of the song....."

Akira looked at her with a curious look on his face. "I told you that it would be a weird song, Akira!" Daisuke exclaimed, anger filling in his voice. Yuna felt guilt eating at her after her comment.

".... Sorry.. I didn't mean it in a bad way.. Would you like me to help you compose things and design costumes?"

Daisuke shot a look over at the girl. "A-are you sure about that? That's suppose to be our job even though I know we are pretty bad at what we do...."