Chapter 16

The dragon and his buddy decided to head home first after spending most of the day over at Gao's house.

"Hm...?"

Yuna looked up from her phone as her buddy continued to tug on her blazer and pointed at her house. Facing towards her house, Yuna spotted Tasuku and Noboru sitting in the front yard, holding a conversation.

"Why are they just sitting there....? More like why are they even here..?" she asked more likely to herself.

"HMMMM, I WONDER WHYYY.... LET'S GO FIND OUT!" Psy said as if it were to be obvious.

Yuna frowned at her buddy, shaking her head and walked to the yard. Getting closer to the two boys, Yuna rested a hand on her forehead and let out a long sigh.

"So, what are you doing in front of my house..?" Yuna asked as she crossed her arms and leaned against the stone wall.

Noboru and Tasuku looked over to see the girl waiting for their answer.

"Decided to visit. Just didn't know when you were getting back," Noboru said in a bland tone.

"Uhuh... And you?" Yuna asked, directing the question to Tasuku.

"Same reason... Just got out of work.." Tasuku said, avoiding eye contact.

"...Alright then.." Yuna sighed.

"You could've just texted or called me. ..Actually, Noboru, you're an exception. You don't have my number.."

Yuna unlocked the door of her house and walked in, leaving the door wide open for the boys.

"So are you coming in or what?" Psy asked as he trotted through the door. "Psy, don't be rude."

Noboru glared at the dragon as he entered the house and sat on the living room couch. "Don't do that.. Don't want to know what happens next if the two catches you glaring," Tasuku whispered, sitting down next to the younger boy.

"Want anything to eat or drink?" Yuna asked, looking over the counter to have the two in her sight.

"No thanks," they replied at the same time.

"Okay.. You can head up into my room if you like.." Yuna said awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm just here for a bit, so don't worry," Noboru told the girl as he flashed a smile. "Oh and nice hair clip. From Hana was it?"

Yuna stared at the boys suspiciously as she slowly nodded. Remembering the girl from this afternoon Yuna, decided to ask the two about her.

"Hey, did any of you see a girl with light purple pigtails, reaching around her waist, and blue eyes? She wore a light brown jacket, dark blue jeans and sneakers, and a very light blue t-shirt. Her buddy was an Inferno Armor Dragon.."

Noboru looked at Tasuku, who also looked as clueless as himself.

"Okay, then... I'll take that as a no," Yuna said, walking to the couch and giving her number to the blond.

Noboru stood up from his spot and headed to the door right after adding her into contacts. "Well, I should go now," Noboru said, waving a good bye and stalked out the door.

"Uhh.. Okay, bye, Noboru," Yuna said, staring at the retreating figure.

"Bye...?" Tasuku echoed after the girl, staring at the leaving boy oddly.

"Soo.... Why are you here again..?" Yuna asked, eying the boy suspiciously.

Tasuku sat on the couch, staring at Yuna blankly. "Just wanted to hang out. Why?" he asked his friend with a smile.