Chapter 24

Yuna continued to watch the two students' fight on her phone as she headed towards the studio for work.

'I'll never forget the day you asked me to hang out with you guys!' Gao exclaimed.

'We only needed another player for dodge ball anyways and I decided to take pity on you!' Noboru shouted back.

"He truly doesn't mean that, does he?" Yuna asked as she frowned at Noboru's statement.

'He's known for being like this. Typical Noboru is pretty much a, well, tsundere....' Kuguru answered back.

"I think I took notice on that much....." Yuna said, slowly looking up from her phone and relaxing her face.

"Don't walk into the pole!" a voice called out.

Yuna jumped a bit as she immediately recognized the voice and cringed. 'Pretend I didn't hear him... Pretend I didn't hear him..." she repeated in her head as she kept walking.

'How long are you planning to keep this up?' her buddy whispered to her.

Yuna frowned once more at the question and then answered quietly. 'If you're thinking about me keeping him waiting, then I don't know. But ignoring him right now? Yes, yes, I'm planning to keep this up actually.'

The dragon shook his head at his buddy and let out a small sigh. 'He might get taken away by someone else if you don't hurry and by the looks of it, you're hurting him just by ignoring him..' Psy muttered.

A pang of guilt hit the girl's chest when she heard the dragon tell her what she was really doing to the boy.

'It looks like Gao is on the winning side again,' Kuguru said out of the blue.

"He must be really hurt about Noboru's selfish secret, hiding the fact from everyone that he is leaving for America today..." Yuna replied, slipping her phone into her pocket.

The girl reached her hand out before her to push open the door only to get her hand grabbed by Tasuku out of nowhere and dragged away quickly.

"...?!"

Psy shrugged and stayed where he was, partially able to see the two from where he floated.

'Whatever you do.... Don't go in there yet, please?' Tasuku mumbled as he hugged her from behind and secured her arms at her sides.

Yuna mentally punched herself for not seeing this coming and stood there for a few seconds, mind telling her that she should just listen to him even if she didn't want to. Yuna decided not to say anything and kept a frown on her face as Tasuku rested his head on her shoulder hesitantly.

'By the looks of it, you're hurting him just b ignoring him.'

Yuna's frown slightly faltered as her buddy's words came back into her mind.

"Are you still mad at me?" Tasuku asked cautiously, words flowing out of his lips slowly.

Yuna closed her eyes and began to relax herself, body beginning to fall limp and lower lip quivering a little. "...Mad? You know I can't stay mad for long... But you are quite clingy today...." Yuna muttered tiredly, regaining composure.

Tasuku's face cracked a smile of relief once he heard the girl answer him, nuzzling into the crook of her neck.

"You're tickling me again... And I need to get to work..." Yuna muttered embarrassingly, a layer of blush beginning to spread across her cheeks.

"Say, Yun-chan, what would you do if someone reported this?" Tasuku asked with a chuckle as he held on tighter, voice muffled by Yuna's neck.

".....W-what kind of question is that...? I won't be able to do anything and I don't think they'll recognize me that easily.." the girl stuttered as her blush deepened.