Chapter 15

'Great, I'm spending about half of my lunchtime taking notes.'

Yuna frowned at the notebooks in front of her as she wrote down the class notes. "The bell is going to ring soon..." the girl mumbled disappointedly.

Writing as much as she could put down, the bell rang all over the academy, signaling the students to go to lunch. Yuna sighed as she closed the notebooks with her writing instrument inside, stacking it to carry them.

"I'll carry them if you like. I'm not busy today," Tasuku offered with his hand outstretched in front of Yuna.

"A-ah... O-okay...." Yuna stammered.

"Umm.. We're visiting Gao and the others ... And someone is coming with us today.." Yuna told the boy, avoiding eye contact.

"That's fine with me.." Tasuku replied with an awkward tone, looking at the opposite direction Yuna was facing.

"L-let's wait in front of the elementary area then!" Yuna exclaimed, trying to break the tension.

Waiting for her new friend in front of the building, Yuna fiddled around with her fingers while Tasuku stood next to her and tapped his foot.

"YUNA-CHANNNN!" Hisako called out.

The two snapped their gazes over to the older girl to see her running over and waving.

"Yuna-chan..?" Tasuku smirked, glancing over at his friend.

"Right..... Hello, Hisako-senpai. Tasuku-kun... This is Sakiko Hisako-senpai..," Yuna said, shaking her head.

"Nice to meet you, Tasuku-chann~!," the girl giggled.

"....-C-chan..?" he repeated.

"Is it alright to be here?" Hisako asked curiously, ignoring Tasuku.

"Yeah, should be. After all, some students asked about allowing us to visit each other anytime and the staff finally agreed," Yuna shrugged.

"YOU ATE ALL MY LUNCH AGAIN!" Gao yelled at Baku and Drum.

Kiri shook his head at the scene and continued to eat while Tetsuya took off a banana from his head and ate.

"Oohhh..... I need food....!" the boy dramatically called out, sinking to his knees.

"Gao.. I think you're overreacting.." Kuguru told the boy.

"Sure seems like it," Yuna laughed.

Yuna stretched out her hand to the boy and helped him up. "Half. Not all, but half," Yuna said with a straight face as she handed over her lunch.

"Thank you, senpai!" Gao exclaimed with tears flowing from his eyes.

"He's overreacting.." the entire group mumbled.

"Anyways.. Guys, meet Sakiko Hisako...-san," Tasuku introduced. "She's Yuna's friend and has decided to hang out with us today."

"H-hello, you can call me Hisako! Uhhh, the only person I know here is Mikado Gao and his buddy, Drum.." she said with an embarrassed smile.

"No one is ever going to call me Drum Bunker Dragon Fang Slade Terrestial XIII huh..." the dragon sulked.

"Your full name is quite.. long..." Kuguru told the red armored dragon.

"Yeah.... So, that's Uki Kuguru and Omori Baku. Next to the two are Kurodake Tetsuya and Hyoryu Kiri," Gao pointed out.

"Nice to meet you!" Kuguru greeted while the others nodded and waved.