Chapter 13

Yuna ran off to the studio as fast as she could, not knowing that someone she was familiar with was near her destination.

"....."

Noboru stood in front of the entrance with a surprised stare, trying to register what he saw into his brain. "Was that Yuna-senpai..?"

"... I-I'm here..." Yuna said, looking at the ground in attempt to hide her flustered red face.

Noboru took a peek through the door and into the studio, eavesdropping on the group.

"Ah! You're here! Are you okay..? You don't look to good.." Akira said.

"I-I'M FINE! REALLY!" Yuna exclaimed hesitantly.

"Right.... Anyways, Yuna, we need to discuss about tomorrow's concert."

'Yuna...? So it was her all along!' Noboru thought, scrunching up his face.

The tiger loving boy stood up carefully, trying not to make any noise, but instead, fell over into the studio. "W-WHOA! Owww...." Noboru mumbled, rubbing his head.

"Oh dear.. Hey, are you alright kid?" Daisuke asked, walking over to the blonde. Noboru looked up to see Yuna, staring at him with wide eyes and mouth slightly opened.

"... Uhh, hey, Yuna-senpai.." he said, smiling a guilty smile.

"... Hello... Are you... alright, Noboru?" Yuna asked as she walked to the boy and knelt down.

"So.... You know this kid?" Akira asked with an interested look on his face.

"Yes, I do... He's a friend of mine.." Yuna said mentally facepalming herself.

Seeing a small, but surely deep cut on the boy's face, Yuna immediately stood up and dragged the boy along with her to the dressing room, grabbing the first aid kit with her.

"You're not in trouble, so don't be so tense," she said, smiling at the boy.

"Oh? Yuna, did your wound open up again or something?" she heard Fumi ask.

"No, no! My arm is alright. It's for... my friend... here.." she said drifting away as she took glances at Noboru.

"It turns out someone found out after all," Hanae said as she walked past the two. "We'll leave you two be."

Hearing the click of the door, Yuna let out a heavy sigh and lead the boy to a seat, finally letting go of his wrist.

"Noboru, be careful next time, okay? What were you doing though?" Yuna asked worried.

Noboru avoided her eye contact and stayed quiet until Yuna dabbed some cleaning alcohol onto his cut.

"Ah!" Noboru let out with a flinch.

"Sorry. I know it stings, after all, I had it worse," Yuna said giggling. "Now, would you please tell me what you were doing there?" she asked once more, placing a band aid onto his cheek.

".....I saw you run into this studio, so I got curious.." he mumbled, pouting a bit.

The older girl looked at the boy for a moment and then started to laugh. "I guess I should've looked before I came in."

Noboru looked over up to the girl only to see her face flustered again. "Senpai... Are you okay? You look deep in thought.. and worried.. More than usual that is," Noboru asked.

Yuna flinched at the sound of Noboru's voice and gave a fake smile to the boy. "I-I'm fine! Let's head back to the main room now."

Noboru stared hard into the back of Yuna's head, feeling that something was bothering her.