Chapter 8

'Come to the studio before school starts in the morning. Everyone worked together to put together this song, so see if you like it? Oh, and maybe try singing it? -Akira'

'Ummmm sure, but I'll need to come really early. Is 5AM okay?' Yuna closed the cover of her phone as she turned uncomfortably on the bed.

"At least you didn't snap your phone shut this time. Your phone cover is going to break off."

Looking over to her buddy, she gave a long sigh as her phone vibrated once more.

'5 AM? Everyone approved, but why so early? -Daisuke'

Yuna stared at her text for a little while and then decided to answer it. 'Are you guys sharing a phone right now or... Anyways, because Tasuku comes over to pick me up for school at 7:30 AM. Plus, you guys want me to try singing it, right? It might take a while.'

"We're going to wake up early tomorrow, Psy. And I mean really early. We're leaving the house at 4:50 AM."

Psy laid back on the blanket as he mumbled, 'Why so earlyyy....' "Alright. They called you over for a new song, huh? I think they rushed the lyrics again."

Yuna giggled and turned off the lights after reading the last text.

'Yes, we are. Akira hid my phone again. Anyways, good night and sleep early. See you tomorrow. -Daisuke'

"Good night, Psy."

"Night"

Beeping could be heard the next morning at 4:20 AM.

"Ughhh..... So early..... Hey, Psy. Wake up. We need to get ready and leave soon." Psy turned and waved her off.

"5 more minutes, Ma....." he mumbled.

Shaking her head, Yuna decided to get ready first and leave him be for a bit. Pulling on her school blazer, the dragon yawned and sat up from his position.

"Oh, what time is it right now?"

Yuna pointed at the clock that read 4:45 AM as she yawned tiredly. "Let's head out now."

On the way to the studio, Yuna checked her phone for the time as it was 1 minute before 5.

"Looks like we're here at 5 exact."

Yuna walked into the unlocked building, a sign that they were there already.

"Oh, Yuna! You're here right on time! Though I didn't expect you to be," Akira joked.

"Uhuh. Okay, let's hear the song. Anyone here knows how to sing?"

Emiko answered this question for everyone. "Actually, Yuna, you're the only one who knows how to sing.." She gave a nervous smile to the younger girl.

"O-oh.. Okay.."

Daisuke yawned and was about to say something, but Akira butted in first. "Read the lyrics while you listen to the song. If you like it, we'll make this song your very first debut! Oh, and feel free to change anything you don't like~!" he exclaimed in excitement.

Yuna nodded her head with a tired looked in her eyes as Emiko gave her the lyrics sheet. Flipping her side bangs away from her eyes, she turned to Daisuke as she nodded, allowing her brown ponytail to bounce. Daisuke tied up his hair into a tiny ponytail as he got ready to play the music. Eiji came into the studio with a bag in hand, dark blue hair looking like a bird's nest.

"I finished the costume, Yuna! See if you like it after this!"

"Are you still wearing your pajamas?" Akira laughed, bending down as he held his stomach, allowing his hazel hair fall over.