Chapter 22

"Just take your time and know that I... l-lo.. This is still quite hard...." Tasuku said, covering his face.

Yuna giggled at the boy's words and hugged him. "I'm sorry for making you wait so long.." she whispered.

The boy removed his hand from his face and wrapped an arm around Yuna. "It's fine. Just remember that I.. love you."

Yuna stood up, pulling the boy to his feet, and called her buddy back. "Let's go inside. They're probably wondering what's taking so long."

"Hey, guys! What took so long?," Gao asked as he ate his 4th serving of pudding.

"Abend wouldn't get back into its card," Yuna covered. "And who's this?"

Everyone looked over to the cloaked witch as she continued to eat her cake.

"Ah! Right, I never introduced her!" Natsumi exclaimed, setting down her plate. "This is my buddy, Fallen Sorceress, Lilith."

The witch stopped eating and looked up to the idol. "Hello, hello~!" her voice echoed.

"Oh, so you're a magic world user too?" Asmodai asked the girl, pointing a spoon at her.

"Correct! And pointing is rude~ Remember that, Purple Boy," the witch said.

The Demon Lord's face cringed a tiny bit as he lowered his spoon from Natsumi.

"Hahaha! She just called you Purple Boy, man!" his buddy laughed.

"And you, Banana Head, don't talk or laugh with your mouth full, please."

Tetsuya immediately shut his mouth and climbed onto his buddy.

"Uhhh, well, Lilith is quite strict on behaviors...." the girl noted as she twirled the golden lock of hair apart from her black hair. "Don't worry, she knows who you are."

Yuna smiled and extended a welcoming gesture. "Nice meeting you, Lilith. Please get yourself comfortable along with everyone else," she greeted.

"Don't mind if I do~!" she said, closing her red eyes and taking off her purple witch hat, revealing her horns.

"So why isn't Jack out of his card?" Baku asked.

Tasuku shrugged and answered the boy. "He doesn't like being in his miniature form you see."

Hisako handed the girl her bass and strapped the guitar over herself. "I texted my friends about the collaboration we're doing together soon. They approved of it and are waiting for a suggested day to come to the studio," Hisako told Yuna as she began to play a short melody.

"Oh, they can come the day after tomorrow if you want. I'll probably be done with the song by then," Yuna said, adding in her harmony.

"That should be fine. We have nothing important that day."

As the two musicians continued to play the instrument, Tasuku pushed Yuna lightly to the couch and sat down.

"Hey, remember the song I taught you, Tasuku-kun?" Yuna asked.

Tasuku looked up at the girl and had a thinking face on for a few seconds. "Oh, right! That one!" he said, smiling brightly.

Yuna frowned a tiny bit at the boy. "Do you really remember it? It's been about 2 years and you had a confused expression just now."

Tasuku scratched the back of his head. "Ehehehehe.... Don't worry, I still remember it!" he said, reassuring the girl.

Yuna stopped playing and set her hand onto the strings to stop the vibration. "I'll be right back," she called as she ran upstairs.