Chapter 10

Awkwardly sitting at the dinner table, Tasuku looked over at the flower vase in front of him.

"You've been taking good care of these flowers.." he said slyly.

"Uhuh..... Don't get the wrong idea," Yuna said as she brought their dinner to the table. Tasuku gave a smirk to the girl as he leaned his head onto the palm of his hand.

'Time sure passes by quickly when you're busy as heck,' Yuna thought.

"So, has anything new been happening at work?" Yuna decided to ask.

Tasuku smiled brightly at her and replied. "Actually, yes. I was about to bring it up. The police force just design a new ability called 'Future Force' and we haven't really got it an approval to use it just yet."

Yuna stared at Tasuku for a bit, deciding whether to ask him other questions or not. "What does the Future Force allow you to do..?" Yuna asked with curiosity filling every space of her words.

"It allows you to make the power of your cards real.... Hey, Yuna?"

"Hm?"

Tasuku stared at the girl, eyeing her long hair for a while. "How is it like to have long hair?"

Yuna looked at the boy, confused by this question. "Normal...? Why are you asking...? Did you decide to grow you hair out or something? Hahaha!" the girl joked and laughed at the boy's shocked expression.

"Oh, shut it. That's not it," Tasuku chuckled at her joke. "Anyways, what I meant was if it feels weird or heavy. Anything like that?"

Yuna thought of when her hair was shorter and how it felt like. "It does feel a bit heavier than short hair..? And sometimes, it gets in the way... Still, why did you ask?"

Tasuku nodded. "The Future Force's effect is making your hair grow longer, and I just got curious."

Silence filled the room once more as they continued eating.

"So..... Did you see the new idol today?" Tasuku decided to pop in the question.

'Dear god... Why did he have to mention THAT...'

"Oh? I heard there was a new idol around the city earlier today, but I didn't go see her," Yuna lied. "How about you?"

Tasuku stared at her, eyeing her face and hair, finally answering her question. "Yeah. I did. Also got to talk to her a bit," he answered, putting his dirty dishes into the sink.

'I think he's on to me...' Yuna thought. "You can leave that there. I'll clean it. Oh and go ahead and take a shower. Psy, can you show him the way? By the way, we are sleeping in a different room, not mine. Show him the room too, please," Yuna said, standing up from her seat.

After finishing up the dishes and getting ready for bed, Yuna decided to check the news on TV to see if there was anything new.

'And this afternoon, the newest 13 year old idol, Kotone, revealed to be an idol for around about a week and have already gathered tons and tons of fans with her very first concert. The Prodigy, Ryeunji Tasuku, dropped by after her stupendous performance, complimenting her and showed his support to the young singer. Everyone went wild when they shook hands with each other, Taking pict-'

Yuna turned off the TV, looking around to see if Tasuku was around and sighed when she didn't see any sign of him anywhere near her. Yawning and stretching out her tired body, Yuna touched her wounded arm and slowly closed her tired eyes, falling asleep on the couch. Tasuku came out to see if Yuna was still out only to find her asleep on the couch.

"Jeez.. What got her so tired this afternoon...?" Tasuku mumbled, smiling a soft smile. "Hey, Psy. What did you two do today to make her so worn out?" Tasuku asked the dragon as he picked up the girl carefully.