Chapter 11

"Tasuku... Tasukuuuuu.....? Tasuku!"

"Ha!? Wha-?!" Tasuku exclaimed as he snapped out of his trance, shooting up his head and colliding into Stella's forehead.

"Ack! Owww...." Stella rubbed her forehead as she whimpered in pain.

"Sorry, Stella.." Tasuku said, bending down and covering up his head as the pain subsided slowly.

"You know, you've been acting really strange ever since you got back.."

Tasuku took a peak at Stella as she adjusted her glasses and turned over to Takihara. "She's right. You've been acting a lot more.... empty minded...."

Tasuku let go of his head and glared at the older man. "It's all your fault..." Tasuku pouted disappointedly.

"'Scuse me? What did I do?" the man looked at the boy confused.

Tasuku stood up from his spot and walked up to Takihara, grabbing his collar and shaking him violently. "IT'S. NO. THING," Tasuku cried out with clenched teeth.

Stella looked at the boy, shocked at his action until his conversation with Yuna this morning came to mind. "Tasuku, did something happen between you and, well, Yuna?" she asked with concern.

"....."

"Oh? You went to-"

Takihara got interrupted by the boy, being shaken violently. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" the boy yelled once more, letting go of Takihara.

Walking out of base, the disappointed boy started to think of another time to ask the girl as Stella followed him out.

"Tasuku... Would you like to tell me what happened?"

Tasuku turned around to see Stella coming towards him. "It's nothing, really.."

Tasuku looked at the ground, feeling Stella's hand rest on his shoulder. "I know you're hiding something. You can tell me. May help you feel better?"

Sighing loud enough for the girl to hear, he nodded and turned around to face the girl. "You know about my thoughts of Yuna, do you?" looking at the teen for a reply, receiving a nod.

"I tried... to uhh... yeah... and before I finished telling her... I got interrupted by Mr. Takihara." Tasuku mentioned Takihara's name with disappointment filling his voice, pouting.

"Awwww, that's so cute!" Stella cooed. "Sorry about the interruption though. Maybe ask her tomorrow at school?"

"Yeah.. alright.." Tasuku said, looking away.

"How long have I been singing this already....?" Yuna decided to ask with a tired tone.

"You've been attempting to sing this song for about..... 2 hours straight? Maybe 3?" Daisuke noted.

"Ughhhhhh..... I never actually sang a moderately fast piece before...." the singer groaned.

"Go take a break. Maybe it'll help."

Yuna nodded as she took her headphones off and headed outside for some fresh air.

"Before you head outside, Eiji designed some clothes for you to disguise yourself."

Yuna looked over her shoulder at the older boy, giving him a blank stare.

"If you ever head out for the studio or anywhere else out of the studio and back, you'll need to cover yourself."

"Uhhh yeah... sure... I'll go change now then.. Psy, stay in your card, okay?" Her buddy immediately turned into a card ad flew over to the girl.

Taking a deep breath as she walked around the city, Yuna started to think about her match with Gao the next day.