Chapter 17

Light pattering footsteps were heard as Yuna walked up the flight of stairs, heading to her room.

"Tasuku-kun..", Yuna called as she opened the door with her eyes closed, tired from stress. "Dinner is rea-" Yuna froze as she stared at the boy with wide eyes. "... E-eh.. E-EHH?! T-TASUKU-KUN! G-GO PUT ON A SHIRT AND L-LOCK THE DOOR NEXT TIME!" she yelled as she covered up her face. "WHAT IS WITH MY TIMING?!" she said as she turned around to leave.

Tasuku sighed as he shook his head and walked over to the girl, wrapping his arms around her. "At least I wasn't just in my boxers or, even worse, naked," the boy noted playfully.

"S-shut up. You're getting my shirt wet! AND GO PUT ON A SHIRT, YOU KIND PERVERT!" Yuna complained as she blushed madly, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"Kind Pervert? Don't accuse me for a pervert..~" Tasuku pouted. "Apologize, pleaseeee!"

Yuna continued to wriggle around to break loose from the boy. "N-NO! LET GO OFF MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"No apology? Hmmmm.. How coldddd..!~" Tasuku complained as he leaned over, allowing his hair to brush along her skin and blowing at the areas that got wet.

"AH! C-COLD! GO DRY OFF YOUR HAIR!" Yuna said as she jumped a bit.

"You never apologizeddddd!" he continued to complain as he dragged her in.

"ALRIGHT ALREADY! I'M SORRY, CAN I LEAVE YETT?!" Yuna said, pulling at his arms.

"Hmmm, when you put it that way... Nope!" he exclaimed.

"W-WHAT? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?" Yuna said, turning to face him.

The clingy boy smirked and made his move, placing a kiss on her cheek. "That should be enough," he said with a bright smile spread across his face.

"Why you... Pervert.." Yuna mumbled embarrassedly, shoving his face away as he let out a hearty laugh.

"You're going to get me sick!"

"I feel a lot better though!"

"DID YOU GET DRUNK OR SOMETHING?!" Yuna yelled, finally getting his arms loose from her.

"Nope!~" he said happily, finally letting go of her. "Looks like I got your shirt really wet," he playfully pointed out as he smirked.

".... Just shut up and hurry.." Yuna said as she covered up her face and left.

'That idiot is just making things harder for me to decide whether to date him or not....' Yuna mumbled to herself as she ate her dinner.

"Hm? I heard you say something?" Tasuku said questioningly as he walked to the dining table.

"Nothing. Just thinking to myself," Yuna sighed.

"Hey, are you angry again?" Tasuku asked with a smile.

Yuna continued to eat silently, ignoring the boy's question.

"... Yunaa.....?"

No reply.

'She's mad alright. Too bad it's really fun messing around with her,' the boy thought as he shook his head.

Yuna let out a soft sigh as she went to wash her used dish then headed to her room, leaving Tasuku in the dining room by himself.

".... Hm? What is it Abend?" Yuna asked her buddy as its card began to flicker.

"Looks like it wants to get out of its card form," Psy said, appearing in front of the girl.

"Man, just when I got to the door..... Alright, hold up..." Yuna said as she trotted back down stairs.

Tasuku looked over to see the girl heading to the backyard and summoning her Ancient World buddy. ".... Hm, I wonder what she's doing," Tasuku said to himself.