Chapter 23

Tasuku held onto Yuna tightly as the two flew over to Aibo Academy's escalators, careful not to drop her as he joked around and scared her out of her mind.

"TASUKU-KUN! STOP, PLEASE!" Yuna exclaimed fearfully, holding onto the boy tightly.

"Hahaha, I don't think being dropped here would be that bad! If I recall... You did jump off the elementary school building to help Gao's little sister, right? I'm sure you can take this height," the boy pointed out as he suddenly let go of her and caught her again.

"I'M GOING TO START IGNORING YOU AGAIN!" she exclaimed.

Tasuku stopped in mid air and turned his head to look at her directly, giving the girl a smirk. "You know you can't live without me~!" he joked, holding her tighter.

Yuna's frown remained on her face as she looked away from her friend. 'You know what, I'll just ignore him for the heck of it...' she thought, grabbing onto his blazer tighter.

"By the looks of your face, you're ignoring me now aren't you..?" Tasuku asked.

Yuna didn't bother replying to the boy's question and continued to look forward.

"Yep. I knew it.."

Chattering was heard all around the room after the teacher finished all of his announcements.

"Yuna...." Tasuku called quietly.

Yuna doodled on a piece of paper as she ignored the boy.

"Yunnnaaaa....." he called a little louder, poking her cheek.

The girl continued to draw on the paper, allowing Tasuku to do what he wants. Tasuku sighed and scooted his chair over closer to the girl, leaning his head onto her shoulder.

"Yunaaaaaa.... Quit ignoring meeeee...." he whined.

Ending up unsuccessful to catch her attention, the boy pouted and lifted up his head, frowning at Yuna. "If you keep ignoring me, I'll keep annoying you and maybe bite you."

Jin walked over to the two and hid his chuckle as he watched Tasuku get pushed away by the girl mentally. "Hello, Yuna-chan~!" the boy sang.

Yuna and Tasuku shot their heads up and looked at Jin, a small smile on Yuna's face and a glare from Tasuku's.

"She's not going to answ-"

"Hello, Jin-kun," Yuna interrupted the shorter boy.

Tasuku stared at the girl with a shock face expression, jaw slightly dropped with jealously beginning to rise. "Y-YUNA!" the boy whined louder.

Jin smirked triumphantly at Tasuku and walked closer to the girl, putting an arm around her. "So, what are you drawing?" he asked as Tasuku tried to pry off the boy's arm with anger.

".... S-stuff I guess..?" Yuna answered uncomfortably.

Jin chuckled at Yuna's answer and wave off Tasuku's hands repeatedly.

"Stuff, huh? You draw quite well actually," he continued, bringing his other arm up to play around with her hair.

"Get your hands off her!" Tasuku exclaimed, quiet enough to not cause a scene.

Ayden stared at the three, raising an eyebrow curiously at the commotion.

"Yuna-chan here doesn't seem uncomfortable. You can mind your own business, prodigy," he said, smiling a devious smile at Tasuku to piss him off.

Yuna's phone vibrated in her breast pocket as the two began to argue about whether she felt comfortable around one or the other.

'Hey, we scheduled for a concert today, Yuna. It's 4 PM, so don't be late and get to work early, please,' Emiko texted.