Chapter 21

"Hmmmmm...." Yuna hummed.

The group of students looked at the girl as she continued to ponder and pace around the studio. Yuna's headphones slipped and hung onto her neck after awhile.

"Daisuke, want to lend me a hand?" the girl asked, turning to face the composer.

Daisuke stared at the girl curiously. "Let me guess... you want me to play certain notes on the piano?" he said.

Yuna nodded and took off her headphones to tie up her hair.

"Yuna-senpai, can I tie up your hair?" Hanako piped in suddenly.

Yuna jumped at the sudden call and looked over to the group. "Right... Totally forgot you all were here since everyone was so quiet..." Yuna said sheepishly as she sat on the floor and gestured the girl to come.

"We shouldn't disturb you when you're working this hard," Natsumi told the girl.

"I'm sorry.. I'll get to you guys as soon as possible. I'm almost done."

Hanako began tying the girl's hair into a ponytail while the others nodded. "You don't have to rush this," Kiri said.

"He's right. You can just take your time!" Gao added in.

Yuna looked at every individual in front of her and sighed. "Daisuke."

"Yes, Yuna?" the teen answered.

"I'm leaving in around half an hour, so let's get straight to work. Immediately," she said, standing back up.

"But, we just said to take your time," Hisako said.

"It's fine! I can finish this anytime if I don't finish it today," the girl answered with a quick wave.

"So, would any of you like anything to eat once we get there?" Yuna asked, leading the group of students to her house.

"Anything is fine," Kiri told the girl.

"Or we could just raid your fridge," Baku added.

The group frowned at the boy as he stared at them curiously. "What?" he asked.

Yuna began to laugh, unlocking the door and inviting everyone inside. "That's quite fine with me. I mean, Tasuku free loads me whenever he has the chance to! But really, I don't mind one bit," Yuna told the group, her laugh slowly dying down.

"Tasuku?" Hisako asked.

"Yeah. He comes here often and sometimes uninvited," the girl said with a small shrug.

"You two must be really close.. Have you ever kicked him out?" Natsumi asked.

"You can say that.. And no, not at all."

Yuna walked into the kitchen to get the puddings and cakes and then brewed some tea. "You guys can sit around in the living room," Yuna instructed, looking over from the counter.

"I'll help," Noboru said, walking over.

The boy got a tray and set everything onto it while Yuna grabbed the utensils, plates, and tea cups to bring into the living room. Everyone in the room was chatting and looking around the house excitedly as the two brought out the desserts and tableware. Hanako ran around the house and up the stairs dragging her brother along with her.

"I'll show you around if you like," Yuna told everyone.

The girl led the students around the house, naming off the rooms and what she usually does in some rooms.

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Tasuku-senpai also sleeps over here? And with you in the same room?" Kuguru asked excitedly.

"Kuguru, don't get the wrong idea..." Yuna said, face palming herself as she blushed.