Chapter 3

-Roger's P.O.V-
It's been three months after the tour and Y/n's been tired and moody all the time. Not to mention her weird cravings. I don't know how Mary managed to look after her when I wasn't there. Not wanting to put myself down with that thought I sit down to her level on the bed. She was sleeping peacefully after a tiring morning getting sick in the bathroom. "I have to go to a band meeting but I'll be back soon." I say tucking a lose strand of her hair that fell over her face to behind her ear before kissing her forehead.

"I should have come half an hour late." I say looking at the watch as we all sat on the sofa in the room. Reid standing next to a window behind us. Ray Foster siting at the table in front of us. "Hello." Freddie's voice came in as he entered the room. "You are late." Reid says. "Am I?" Freddie says walking past us. "Saved your seat. Now that you are here. Ray foster this is Jim. Jim Beach. The band's lawyer." Reid says pointing at the man in a suit standing a few feet behind me. "You really should stop calling him that." Freddie says lighting up his cigarette. "That's his name." Reid says. "We cannot keep calling him Jim Beach. Now that's absurd and boring. Miami." He says.

"Right. Now that everyone has got an acceptable name. Let's get to it. Look, we just need something special. More hits like killer queen. Bigger." Ray says clearly done with our discussion on names. "We can't just reproduce killer queen." I say shifting up on the sofa. "No. We can do better." Freddie says playing an opera record. "Opera?" Ray says more like a question. "Yeah. There seem to be an echo in here." John says excited as all moved our hands to the rhythm. "See, we don't want to repeat our formulas over and over again." Brian says from the edge of the sofa. "Formulas work. Let's stick to the formula." Ray says. Him clearly making me so bored. "We'll call the album, A night at the Opera." Freddie says lifting his hands and showing up an imaginary sign. "Are you aware that no one actually likes opera?" Ray asks looking towards Freddie. "I like opera." Jim says followed by an I do from Reid as well. "Don't misunderstand darling. It's a rock n' roll record with the scale of opera. Something that would make people feel that belongs to them." Freddie says looking at Brian. I decide to say something but closes my mouth deciding not to say anything. "No one knows what Queen means because it doesn't mean one thing." John says. "What do you think John?" Ray asks referring to Reid. "I agree with the band." He says with a slight pause. "Please don't make me regret this." Ray says. "You are fun." Freddie says with a smile as we het up to leave.

-Y/n's P.O.V-
The whole band is spending time at their recording studio. Sighing out of boredom I get up looking for my phone. "Hi Annie. How long will the boys take to finish it?" I ask referring to their time at the studio. "Reid had said it would take another 2 days but if you'd like to go visit them I could drop you there but I'm stuck in traffic to get the cake. Can I pick you up on the way?" She asks. "No it's okay. I can go alone but if Roger asks then I went with you. Is that okay? Let's take the cake to the studio now. Everyone will be there." I ask not wanting Roger to get all over protective. "Yeah that would do. See you." She says. "See you too." I reply back before ending the call. Annie was the band's assistant now. I help her around then and now.

After a long way on the road than I expected, I reach the studio and pace around with a raised eyebrow with the size of the place of in the middle of no where. A barn?

"Recording studio? Here?" I ask confused as Paul had come out to take my bags inside. "The idea was to get away from all the distractions." Someone says behind me.

I quietly walk into the recording studio standing behind the glass as Roger was recording his lines for the song. More like a little fuss. "How many Galileos do you want?" "If I go any higher only dogs would hear." "Who even is Galileo?" I giggle at his whining self catching the attention of the boys.