Chapter 15

-Y/n's P.O.V-
We arrive back in London around 8 in the morning. "Bye uncle Bri!!" Jude says waving her small hand at Brian as he did the same. Roger carried her as we stood at the doorstep waiting for Jude and Brian to finish waving at each other. "Okay. Mommy needs rest so let's get in. Yeah?" Roger asks Jude. She nods her head as she walked into the house. I followed behind her as Roger carried the things inside.

Everything in the house was in the same exact places as we left months ago. I stand by the couch looking around as if I was trying to purchase the house. "Everything alright, love?" I hear Roger ask as his hand softly rested on my lower back. "Yeah." I say with a small smile.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Jude turned two. The boys were taking a good break from everything.

"I'm gonna go meet up with Freddie and the boys at his place. Won't be that long." Roger says kissing Jude on her forehead before leaving a goodbye kiss on my lips. "Bye!" Jude says waving her small hands at him. Roger smiles at her cuteness before closing the door behind him.

"I'm not touring in the US again and I'm the one being blamed for it. Not you dear, who's idea it was to dress as drag and not even you who wrote the bloody thing." Freddie says pointing at me and then at John. We were each seated on three different sofas in his living room as he stood and talked about the issues. "I'm tired of touring. Aren't you? Album. Tour. Album. Tour. I want to do something different." He says walking towards the window. "We are a band. That's what bands do. Album. Tour. Album. Tour." Brian says turning around to see Freddie who stood behind him looking outside. "Well I need a break. I'm sick of it." He says taking a sip from his glass. "What are you saying, Freddie?" John asks knowing something is up. Silence filled the room. The entire house.

"I signed a deal with CBS Records

"I signed a deal with CBS Records." Freddie says after a prolonged silence. "Done what?" Brian asks hoping he had heard his sentence wrong the first time. "What kind of deal?" John asked joining in. "Look, I'm not saying we are not going to record or tour again. Queen will go on but I need to do something different. What's that song called?" Freddie asks now turning towards is snapping his fingers to remember the title of a song. "Spread my wings and fly away." John says with a sigh. "A solo album?" Brian asks. "Two actually." Paul says taking me a mili second to spot him in the corner. "Another word out of you and I'll throw you out the bloody window." I say raising my voice at him with annoyance. "That will take years, Fred." John says.

"I don't believe this. How much? What did they pay you? I wanna know how much they paid you!!" I get up raising my voice with the last sentence. "Four million dollars!!" Freddie replies raising his voice louder than mine. Silence filled the room again. No one looked at each other.

"The routine is killing us. I mean you all must want a break from all the arguments. Whose song gets on the album. Whose song is a single. Who wrote what. You'll must need a break." He says breaking the silence. "Freddie, we are a family." Brian says. "No we are not! We are not a family. You got families. Children. Wives. What have I got?" Freddie asks looking at us as he let out all his frustrations. "You got four million dollars. Perhaps you could buy yourself a family." John says playing with his fingers. Not wanting to look at him or any one of us.

"I won't compromise my vision any longer." Freddie says turning back towards the window again. "Compromise? Are you joking? You were working at Heathrow before we gave you a chance." I say standing behind the sofa John sat on. "Without me you'd be a dentist drumming with the crowds in anchor, and you'd be Dr. Brian May author of some cosmo book that no one ever reads. Deaky, nothing comes to mind." He says standing close to us. "I studied electrical engineering." John says. "It's perfect." Freddie says with a sarcastic tone. "You just killed Queen." I say as he pass by me. "You need us Freddie. More than you know." Brian says. "I don't need anyone." He says not turning back to look at us. Paul followed behind him after pissing me off with his touch on my shoulder as I cursed under my breath.

 Paul followed behind him after pissing me off with his touch on my shoulder as I cursed under my breath

None of us really said anything much other than a soft goodbye as we all took our different routes back home after spending some time at the pub with a few drinks

None of us really said anything much other than a soft goodbye as we all took our different routes back home after spending some time at the pub with a few drinks. "He'll come back." Brian said as John nods his head and I lit up a cigarette.

I walk into the quiet house hoping Y/n and Jude would be asleep with the time being past 11pm. Throwing the keys onto the table left a loud noise echoing through the house. "Roger is that you?" I hear Y/n's voice come as her figure popped out from the bedroom door. She hugged herself with her arms wearing one of my shirts that were too big on her. "Uh yeah. Did I wake you up love?" I ask. "Um. Yeah kind of." She says. Her figure standing right in front of me. One light lit up dimly and I could still see how pretty she was. "Did you go drinking? You smell funny." She asks walking into the kitchen. I laugh walking behind her. "Yeah. With the boys." I say taking the glass of water she had placed in front of me. "What did Freddie say?" She asks hopping onto the stool. "Um, nothing much. The usual band things you know." I lie drinking up the glass faster. "Slow down." She says. I place the glass on the edge of the counter. "Is he okay?" She asks. I sigh. "He's fine. Or he is going to be very fine." I say with a little bit of anger. Accidentally hitting the glass it crashes onto the floor. "Roger you sure you are okay?" She asks worried as she jumped off to get the shattered glasses cleaned up. "Yes I'm okay. I'm not drunk. I'll clean it up. Why don't you go back to bed." I say. She nods her head without arguing further and headed towards the room.