Chapter 20

-Y/n's P.O.V-
"Daddy, read this book too." Jude says coming out of her room with another book. Sighing Roger picks up jude to sit next to him on the sofa as he reads to her.

I stay in Jude and Noah's room picking up the toys on the floor and preparing her small bed. "She fell asleep half way through the book." Roger says carrying a sleeping Jude into the room. He puts Jude in her bed and leaves a goodnight kiss her forehead.

I sit at the bed in our shared bedroom folding some washed clothes of Roger to put away in the drawers. "You know you didn't have to do it." Roger says getting into the room and closing the door behind him. "Do what?" I ask looking at him. "Play a trick so I would have to stay in the same place as him." He says angry. "Well I don't care what you think about it. He is my friend and he loves the kids. You and the rest of the boys are going to see him tomorrow." I say throwing the folding clothes into the drawer and pushing it before looking at him.

"Stop trying to force things." Roger says raising his voice louder than usual. We both stay quiet as we hear Noah cry a little but stops in the next room. Passing towards Roger I make my way into the next room to see Noah sitting in his crib. "Hey it's okay." I say picking him up and swaying my body to put him to sleep again.

The next morning I wake up to an empty spot on the bed. A sticky note was placed by the side table saying he had gone to meet with Freddie with the rest.

-Roger's P.O.V-
I sigh as I lean against the wall at the studio. "Y/n made you come here?" Brian asks with a little chuckle. I look at him with a frown. "Yeah she did." I reply. "Should we go in now?" John asks. "Yeah. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can leave." Brian says.

"Hi guys. Anybody need any coffee? Tea? Bladed weapons? Just ask." Jim says as we all sits down. I sit on the single sofa while Brian and John sat on the ends of the sofa. "So who wants to go first?" Jim ask. "I'll start." Freddie says making me lean back and take a quick look at him. "Strong beginning." I say.

"Look, I'm happy to strip off my shirt or I could ask a simple question

"Look, I'm happy to strip off my shirt or I could ask a simple question." Freddie says clearly annoyed with me. "I'm good with the first one." I say. "What's it going to take all for you to forgive me?" Freddie asks. "Is that what you want Freddie? I forgive you. Is that it? Can we go now?" Brian says. I move my body to get up but Freddie replies a no making me sit down again. I listen to him go on about how his hired members were not good.

"Go ahead and name your terms." Freddie says. I look at Brian and John before looking down to my fingers avoiding everyone. "Could you give us a moment Fred?" Brian asks to which Freddie nods his head before getting up to leave.

"Why'd you do that?" John asks once Freddie was outside. "I just felt like that." Brian says with a cheeky smile. "Can we get done with this so I can go?" I say. John shakes his head at Brian as he get up to let Freddie back in again. "You can come back in now if you'd like." John says poking his head out of the door.

"We have decided, wait, what did we decide again?" I ask as Freddie sat back in his seat. "From now on every song no matter who wrote it, music, lyrics, it's by Queen. Not one of us, just Queen. All the money and all the credits 4 ways." John says. "Done." Freddie says right away making me look at him surprised.

"We have a problem with the people around you." I say mostly referring to Paul. "Paul is out. I fired him. Sorry about what he had caused you, Rog." He says followed by an apology. "On what pretext?" John asks piping in annoyed with the conversation on Paul as well. "Villainy." Freddie says.

"Guys, give me a minute. I have to go pick up Noah. Y/n's going out with Jude and Mary." I say excusing myself to pick up Noah who has been waiting at the front door for about five minutes.

"So sorry love. I didn't know you called." I say picking up Noah from Y/n's hold along with his small backpack and leaving a small peck on her lips.

Noah waves at Freddie a we get in. "Are you going to puke on daddy again?" Brian asks Noah jokingly as he gets a glare from me in return.

 "Are you going to puke on daddy again?" Brian asks Noah jokingly as he gets a glare from me in return

Jim starts to talk about the Live Aid show we had agreed to perform. Noah laid comfortably on my right chest side with his pacifier in his mouth. "We haven't played together in years. It's going to be suicide to play in front of millions of people." I say. "Try 1.5 billion. Who are these four dinosaurs? Where's Madonna?" Brian says as he leans back sitting comfortably. Noah laughs at Brian.

Jim reads out a list of bands that were performing with us at the show. "Look. All I know is, if we wake up the day after this concert and we didn't do our part, we are going to regret it to the day we die. Please." Freddie says in a begging tone. We all nods our heads agreeing.

"When do we start?" John asks. "Soon as possible." Jim says. "Not today. I have to look after Noah and get puked on most likely." I say standing up but he puts his arms towards Freddie for him to carry him.

"I have missed you too." Freddie says as Noah hugs his neck. "He took at least a month to get used to seeing me but he goes to Freddie like that? Just like that?" John complains. "Noah met with him once or twice I think." I say not too sure. "And he saw me way more than that." John says as we all laughed. "Okay. Okay. Maybe you have a talk with the baby and figure things out." Brian says gesturing his hands for us to leave the room with the end of the meeting.