Chapter 14

-Y/n's P.O.V-
"Did you know?" Mary asks sitting next to me. I shake my head. "It's not your fault." She says. "It's all my fault. I lost the baby." I say crying as she rests my head on her shoulder.

"Y/n!!" I hear Roger's voice but laid on Mary's shoulder feeling too week to move. I feel him sit next to me making my weak body move towards him resting my head on his shoulder letting all my energy fall onto the side of his body. "What happened, love?" He asks worried. Mary gives him a sad look. He caressed my back waiting patiently for me to tell him what happened but I fall asleep instead not having the energy to talk.

"I don't care and I'm not going." I hear Roger say as I wake up feeling confused. "It's the last show. The management wants you to go." Mary says. They stood on the side of the room not too far from the bed. "I don't care what the management says. I'm not leaving Y/n." He says. His voice louder than before.

The creak from the hospital bed made them both look towards me. "Careful." Roger says rushing to my side helping me sit up. "Water." I say. He nods his head as he got me a glass of water. "You feel any better?" He asks. I look at him with a look of what a dumb question he has asked. "The doctor told me what happened." He says making my head down as the tears begin to fall again. He hugs me as he caressed my back again. "It's not your fault, love. It just happened. The doctor said you could leave in an hour." He says hoping that would cheer me up a little even.

I frown as the tour bus showed up to pick us up. "Sorry love. All the hotels are booked up and we are going back to London straight away. He says leaving a soft kiss on my head as an apology.

"Y/n. We picked up a drink for you on the way." John says. "Thank you John." I say. With the looks we had as we got in, the boys knew something worse must have happened that they didn't ask about. Just not yet. "Mommy!" Jude says jumping up from Brian's lap. "Mommy is tired Jude. Daddy will come get you. Alright?" Roger says. Jude nodded her head understanding.

"Can we talk?" He asks loud enough for me to hear as I sat down on the small bed. "Sure." I say. He sat quietly for a minute as I patiently wait for him to start talking. "I'm sorry about what's been happening lately. I feel like we are falling apart us being distant and I hate it. I don't want that to happen. You are the love of my life and I know things haven't been happening like how we had planned. It's a mess and it's all my fault. The media puts a lot of pressure on you and I can't imagine how it's even going to be like on you. I'm sorry." He says holding on to my fingers as he rubbed circles with his thumb on the top of my hand. "Roger, honestly speaking. It does hurt at times when I'm so unclear with the things happening but maybe that's what it's like-" Before I could finish speaking I get interrupted by Brian. "Sorry guys but um, we are stopping for dinner. You guys want anything?" He asks. Roger tells Brian his order as he leaves nodding his head. "Da da!" Jude says as she walked her way holding onto the sides of the furniture. "Yes, love?" He asks putting her down on his thigh. She points out towards the door. "Jude, you want to go with us?" Veronica asks as she put the coat on her daughter. Jude nods her head and raises her hands up as John came to get her.

Roger leaves a sigh as his head hung low. "Y/n, I'm so sorry." He says. "Roger, it's not your fault." I say. "And it's not your fault either." He says looking at me. I sat quietly. "I didn't know and I lost it." I say starting to cry. "Baby, you didn't know. It's not your fault." He says hugging me.

-Roger's P.O.V-
"She fell asleep?" Freddie asks quietly trying not to wake her up as he tried his best to unwrap his dinner slowly. "Should we talk outside?" Brian suggests. We all nod our head as we walked outside. Veronica sat behind putting her daughter to sleep.

"It's not that cold love." I say as Jude wrapped her small hands around my neck getting some cream on my cheek from her cream bun. "Mary is really down. She feels so sad for Y/n. She was there." Freddie says. My smile faded away with the thoughts. Wiping Jude's hands she laid on my shoulder after rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Jude's falling asleep. Should I take her in?" I hear Mary ask from the door of the bus. "Huh? Uh, yeah please." I say. Mary took a sleeping Jude back to the bus.

I light up my cigarette hoping it would clear my head. "Roger." I hear Brian say my name. Exhaling the smoke I look at the three boys looking at me. Waiting for me to speak. "The management is mad at you." Freddie says. Throwing away the cigarette I look at Freddie. "I don't care. I don't care how mad they are at me. I was at the hospital comforting my wife cause she lost a child and the management is mad at me?" I say with anger. I sigh as I moved my fingers up my hair trying to stay calm. They all remained silent. No one spoke a word.