Chapter 18

"I did something stupid but nothing much happened. I swear. This girl came up to me and started throwing herself at me and I pushed her away and came home." He says biting his fingers again. He was nervous. "Okay." I say. "No Y/n. I swear nothing happened. I-" A female voice interrupted his sentence making us both look at the entryway to the kitchen. A young girl wearing a rather revealing outfit said Roger's name. I move a step backward from his hold on my shoulders. "Who's that?" I ask. "I- I don't know." He says confused. "Didn't you suggest we take this party somewhere else?" She asks. He looks at me confused as if I knew what was happening. "Ge out." I tell her as she scoffs and leaves. "Call me when she is not there." She says as I slam the door in her face. Not looking at Roger I walk to the shared bedroom getting a bag and packing up clothes. "Where are you going love?" Roger asks. His face was full of confusion. He has no idea how many drinks or what he has drunk an hour ago. "You can't go." He says in a begging tone.

As if on cue, Brian's car pulled to our house in time. "Y/n, slow down." He says running towards me to grab the bags. "Take me away. Please." I say. He nods his head getting back in the car as Roger kept yelling my name. "Where are you going?" He asks. Taking a breath I told him I was going to Freddie's. Brian sat quietly for a minute. "How is he?" He suddenly asks. "I don't know." I say. "You don't have to get in." I say as he stopped in front of the house. It had started to rain. Jumping out of the car I run towards the door knocking frantically. "Y/n! Come in. You are getting all soaked in the rain." He says.

"Here." He says handing a cup of tea as I stood by the window looking outside. "Why don't you go get some sleep?" He suggests.

I wake up to loud banging and screaming coming from downstairs. Putting my hair up in a messy bun I walk down the stairs carefully not wanting to trip over. "What's going on?" I ask. The noises has stopped for a minute now. "It's Roger." Freddie says. Without saying a word I walk into the kitchen to find Paul giving money to a girl. I didn't mind at much but as soon as a word left her mouth I turn around. It was the girl at our house last night. She had a sly smile on her face as she looked back at me before walking out.

"It was you! Wasn't it?" I scream at Paul. "What?" He asks. "You did all that. Gosh. What do you have so much against my husband? His family? What is your problem." I scream louder than before. "What's going on? Y/n, calm down." Freddie says running towards the kitchen. "No, Freddie. He sent that girl to our house last night. Roger didn't cheat. He was confused." I say as my voice became soft at the end. "Paul, what did you do?" Freddie asks sternly. "Nothing." He says shrugging off acting cool.

As soon as Freddie had opened the front door a furious Roger rushed in tackling down Paul cursing at him as he took punches. "Roger stop it!!" I say. Freddie got a hold of Roger sprinting him off from Paul. Shrugging off Freddie's hold on him he made his way to the sofa. Panting out of breath.

He had several cuts probably from the rings on Paul's fingers. "Freddie, Where's the first aid kit?" I ask with panic. Not quite understanding what he said I look through a few cupboards before finding it.

"Stop flinching." I say trying my best to reach my hand out and clean his cut. With a big belly in the way. "It's okay I got it." He says getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Love, you alright?" I hear Roger asks as I stood in the middle of the living room. "I yelled at Paul loudly." I say feeling tired. He chuckles as he walked towards me. "I feel really tired." I say. "Did you have breakfast?" He asks. I shake my head in response. "Um, my legs feel wet." I say looking down. Roger's eyes grew wide. "Let's get you to the hospital. We are not having this baby in Freddie's living room." He says helping me walk out. Freddie showed up concerned after finally sending Paul away. Roger didn't dare to talk to him and Freddie understood why.

Dropping by at the house first to grab the bags Roger jumped into the driver's seat as we head towards the hospital.

"Jude's still at Mary's?" He asks as he sat by the bed. "Yeah." I say unsure whether she really was at Mary's or at Freddie's now. "Are you still made at Freddie?" I ask looking at the boring white ceiling. "A little. He killed Queen." He says with a sigh. "He didn't kill Queen, Roger. He just wants to give everyone a break. Be with their families. He wants to try new things. You know." I say looking at Roger. "I suppose." He says softly but loud enough for me to hear.

"I hate this. They all want to come out suddenly." I say. Roger laughs as I frowned at him. "You are just a few days ahead you know." He says. "I thought I had a few weeks." I say confused. Roger shook his head.

After what felt like hours, baby boy Noah James Taylor was born.