Chapter 6

"Off we go to the next show!!" John says. Jude joining him with the excitement as she kept throwing her hands up and laughing making it hard for Roger to put on her shoe that fell off. I giggle with the expression on his face which caught his attention. "Y/n, it's not funny. Could you get this shoe on." He says giving up.

We reach the venue and I held Jude as they took all the instruments out. Several fans had crowded around the area. A few camera flashes here and there combined with the screams of our names. I covered Jude's face as I kept her over my shoulder. She was only a a couple of months old and we all decided to keep her out of the press and the screaming.

"John, could you take Y/n and Jude inside." Roger says as he had more instruments to carry around. Nodding his head John walked towards us and followed us inside.

"I like this changing room better." I say enjoying the big mirrors and the colourful clothe racks. "Remember that box you got last night?" John asks. "Ah yes. I forgot about it." I say. "Here. Open it before Roger comes." He says in a hurry. John took Jude as I begin to open the small box. "Oh my gosh. This is so cute!!" I say holding a mini denim jacket shirt and little drumsticks. A favourite outfit I put Roger in once for a show. "You should make Roger wear that outfit." He says. "Aw yes. Thank you John." I say giving him a hug. I hid the outfit behind as I hear the boys enter the room. "What you got behind you, darling?" Freddie asks. "Where's Roger?" I ask. "He's fixing the drums." Brian says. "Oh. Look what John got Jude!!" I say excitedly holding up the outfit for them to see. "That is so cute. Put Roger in that too." Brian says. I quickly hide the outfit as we hear Roger outside.

"Why are you all so quiet?" He asks confused. "We were thinking of what to put on a ham sandwich." John says making all of us look at him. With the awkward quietness Jude lets out a laugh making us laugh with her.

"Honey, can I pick an outfit for tonight?" I ask. "Sure. It's that denim shirt. Isn't it?" He asks. I frown. He giggles before kissing my forehead and walking to the clothes rack.

 He giggles before kissing my forehead and walking to the clothes rack

"You really love this outfit on me, love." He says. "Always." I say fixing his collar and leaving a kiss on his lips. "Um, love, one more thing. Can I bring Jude on stage tonight?" He asks with doubt. "Sure." I say. "Wait, really?" He asks surprised with my quick response. "I guess one time wouldn't hurt." I say.

"So you'll bring her at the end of the show?" He asks turning back to face me as he walked behind the other boys. "We'll watch from the side after she gets her nap." I say. "Alright."

I get Jude all ready in her matching outfit with Roger and walk towards the side of the stage. Jude laughed loudly clapping her hands and gaining attention from the people around who just smiled at us. I stand by the stage and look at them playing their songs to the huge crowd. A flash went on from my right gaining my attention of the bands photographer. He showed a polaroid of Roger's expression to seeing Jude in his outfit and her arms waving at him.

"There's a new drummer in Queen. Well, backup drummer maybe." Freddie says speaking into the microphone making Jude even laugh more. Freddie looked towards Roger as a sign it was time to bring Jude on stage. Roger came down the small steps smiling widely.

"Ohmygosh! She even have got tiny drumsticks!" He says excited as Jude put her arms out for him to carry her. Leaving a quick kiss on my lips he carries Jude up the stage. "Our new drummer is very hyper today." Freddie adds as Roger took her to the drums as she hit it with her small drumsticks and that was the beginning of their song, We Will Rock You.

"Jude, love, why are you so hyper today?" Roger asks as he struggled to carry her. "Maybe she's getting excited for the add on shows." Brian says making Roger's eyes go wide. "More shows?" I ask. As much as I've loved being on tour with them with Jude it was not that easy. "Y/n!! I think Jude's hungry." Roger says trying to change the subject. "She just wants to walk." I say. Jude can't properly walk on her own balancing herself but lately she has been wanting to walk holding my hand. "Um, I'm gonna go get the drumsticks." He says leaving. I walk towards their changing room as they all were having a drink from performing. "There's Queen's little drummer." Brian says raising a glass which made Jude giggle at him. I sat on the sofa as Jude stood leaning on the sofa. "How long are those shows going to last?" I ask. "In a few months." John says. "Another month I guess but Jim said something about stopping at London." Brian says. I wanted them to have a break but I also wanted them to be free for Jude's first birthday next month.

"You alright, dear?" Brian asks as I got too quiet. "Yeah. I'm alright." I say. "When did you know about the extra shows?" I ask. They look at me confused for a moment. "Um, a week ago." John says. I nod with a smile.

"We'll head to London first for an interview and start with the add on shows. They are not far from London." Jim says standing by the doorway. I spot Roger behind him with a nervous look. "I suppose that's enough time." John says slightly nodding his head. "Jude, you want to go outside and walk?" I ask as Jude had her head resting on the sofa. I walk pass Roger out of the door as the cold wind gives me a shiver. "It's about to rain." I hear Roger say. Him being the overprotective person drags both of us inside.

We walk back into the room and Jude begins to whine rubbing her eyes. "She's tired. You're tired." Roger says making me sit at the end of the sofa. He kept Jude on his chest, caressing her back. Nobody talked about the extra shows or the album.

"We got one more day here. Should we go somewhere?" John asks still full of energy. The others groaned. "We'll only know tomorrow." Brian says putting his guitar case in the van. I had Jude sleeping on my shoulder.

We all reach the hotel and took our separate ways to our rooms. "Y/n, are you mad at me?" Rogers asks after I put Jude. I shake my head no. I wasn't mad him but I was sad knowing that he wont be their to celebrate occasions together. "What's troubling you? The shows?" He asks. "Maybe." I say unsure of my answer. "You don't want to join us?" He asks. "No it's not that." I say. "It's nothing. Let's get some sleep."