Chapter 4

"Roger! Wake up!" I say shaking his shoulders. "Huh? Wha- what?" He asks confused. His eyes half shut. "I want a blueberry muffin." I say putting my hair in a messy bun. "Babe, it's only 5 in the morning. No place will be open yet. Can't it wait? We are leaving in about 3 or 4 hours." He says putting his head on the pillow going back to sleep. "Fine." I say getting up and walking out. "Love, I'll get you a muffin on the road." I hear him yell.

"Morning Y/n." I hear Brian greeting me as I walked into the kitchen. "You are up early." I say giving him a confused look. "Yeah. I got hungry. What about you?" He asks preparing some coffee for himself. "Cravings. Roger wouldn't wake up to get me a muffin." I say with a pout. Brian laughs probably finding my situation adorable and yet funny. "Classic Rog. He hates waking up early in the morning when he knows he can sleep for another 3 hours." He says with a laugh. I laugh with him. It was true. Roger would be in a bad mood and throw tantrums if not. "I know but the baby wants a muffin." I say with a frown.

"I'm gonna make you some tea and some pancakes. See if the baby will be okay with that for now." He says taking out a pan from the cupboard.

We talked and had a lovely breakfast for about two hours. "Shouldn't you be packing now?" I ask. "It's all packed. We just have to go put them in the van." He says. "I'm gonna go wake Roger. Thanks for the breakfast, Bri." I say getting myself down from the stool. "The baby still wants a muffin." I say walking towards the door. Brian laughing behind me as a small smile crept upon my face.

"Where have you been love?" Roger asks as I walk into the shared room we had. He stood by the bed packing his clothes in the bag. I stayed quiet. "Y/n? Are you mad about this morning?" He asks stopping his packing to look at me. I shake my head. Zipping up the bags he put them near the bed. "All packed up right?" He asks. I nod my head.

I wait behind the boys as they packed their things into the van with some fuss as they tried to fit everything inside. "No no. Put that over there." I hear John say annoyed. "What is Roger doing?" John asks with his hands on his hips as we stare at Roger near a low wall getting scared of a chicken.

We start off with the long way home

We start off with the long way home. John was at the wheel driving the small van. Freddie and Brian sat on the seats in front of us. "Y/n, why are you being so quiet? Is something wrong? Are you getting pains? Do you feel sick?" Roger asks only loud enough for me to hear as he kept his head on my shoulder with his eyes on me. I shake my head. He sighs as I didn't reply with words.

"John! For god's sake please pull over at that bakery and get my wife a blueberry muffin!!" Roger suddenly yells pointing his finger at a small bakery on the right making the boys jump. As soon as John pulled over, Roger slides the door open jumping out and running towards the bakery yelling how he couldn't tolerate my silent treatment. Freddie, Brian and John turned to look at me. "What?" I ask clueless. "We love that baby even more." Brian says as they laughed at how much the baby was making Roger do.

"Okay. I got a blueberry muffin and a chocolate muffin and a cookie. The cookie is for me." Roger says out of breath as he sat next to me. "Thanks love." I say kissing his cheek. "Anything for you and Jude." He says. I stare at him with the name he had just said. The boys did their own thing as John got back on the road.